Chapter 16

"AYO LOGANG! WUS POPPIN' JAKE IS COMING OVER FOR A PUPPY MEET. APOLLO, KONG AND BAMM-BAMM ARE ALL GOING TO COME TOGETHER FOR AN EPIC PUPPY PARTY!" Logan shouted into the camera while we were in the car, "THAT SOUNDED COOLER OUT LOUD!" 

Jake came over and Logan did a lot of introduction as I did the same, and kept both Kong and Bamm-Bamm on the balcony while both of them freaked out as they saw Apollo. 

We all held our dogs and turned to each other and put the dogs down where they all barked at each other and played by chasing each other around the apartment. Literally ten minutes later though Jake left since all Logan wanted was some click bait. 

"So, what are we doing for the rest of the day?" I asked Logan and he just looked at me with a nervous smile.

"Evan and I have to go check out the house, sign papers, you know, all of that. You get the day to yourself!" Logan exclaimed and I lightly hit him.

"You said this would be our day!" I protested.

"Tomorrow, beach tomorrow," Logan replied even though it was September.

"Fine Logan, you owe me. I would have gone with Jake back to the Team 10 house though. I guess I'll just go shopping or something," I sighed getting my wristlet from my suitcase which wasn't unpacked still since I had no room to put everything. 

Logan nodded his head and left with Evan and headed to go see the house Meanwhile I went down town and I began walking around. There was absolutely nothing to do, so I turned into a bunch of random stores and once I went to Starbucks to get a drink I noticed people looking at me and pointing. 

That's when I heard someone shout my name and I looked in some direction only to see no one, so I turned back to the area where I was waiting for my drink, but my name was called again. I turned around and I saw a Logangster, I could tell obviously from the Maverick sweat-shirt a guy was wearing and the shirts the girls were wearing. 

"Can we take a picture with you?" One of the girls asked.

I nodded my head and took a picture with the girls and the guy. They left with their pictures and I got my drink and I kept walking as I was about to continue to shop. That's when I got a call from Jack. 

"Corbyn told me the news and yeah I agree with him, but are you really still sorting out your feelings or do you just want to date neither and spare Jonah's feelings because if so, he can live with it. They both just really want you and both of them are getting competitive with each other to the point where it's annoying. Can't you just tell them, so they'll stop fighting?" Jack requested in the phone.

"Wouldn't that just create more fights?" I questioned.

"No. They both can handle it, and if they can't we'd have to separate them in their rooms I guess. Anyway, all of us our anxious and we just want to see you with one of them, like what if you get married to Daniel," Jack pointed out.

"Marriage isn't a thing if we aren't dating," I reminded and I heard Jack laugh a little, "Fine. I'll tell them now, this waiting period wasn't going to work out for me anyway." 

"Thank God!" Jack exclaimed and then he hung up the phone giving me the time to text Jonah, I was in public though, so I had to make sure no Logangster could see my phone. 

Me: Listen, Jonah, I've decided and I just thought since we aren't as close as Daniel and I are and since I only know a few things about you and we've only shared a few kisses, I think it's best that you just move on from me. I think you could do better anyway, not just a girl who couldn't make up her mind and still doesn't know if she's making a mistake. I hope you understand though why I'm picking Daniel over you, it's not because I don't like you, it's because, in Portland, Daniel and I spent some time together that changed me a lot.

Jonah: I get it. I'm gonna be honest though and say I'm a little disappointed. 

Me: Not too much, I hope. 

Jonah: Not enough to split up the band because I'd be so mad at Daniel. Afterall none of us are even twenty yet. 

Me: That's a nice way of thinking of it... 

Jonah: Yeah, so I'll see you I guess when we get back. 

Me: Yeah, along with the other boys. 

Jonah: Of course. 

That's when I decided to text Daniel about the news since he'd be hearing from Jonah in literally just a few seconds if they were in the same hotel room (which they were). 

Me: Hey Daniel! Good news, I finally made up my mind. My feelings are all sorted out and I realized from the time we shared together, we really have something special, something amazing. 

Daniel: Something different? 

Me: ... 

Me: Yes, Daniel. Something different, and if you don't mind about this whole problem thing with Jonah. I'd love to take you on a date sometime, forget about everything that's happened after Oregon. 

Daniel: Take me? No, I'm taking you. 

Me: Daniel, nobody gotta know if I take you. 

Daniel: Why don't we just agree and say we're taking each other, like a mutual date. Both our treat. 

Me: Perfect. 

Daniel: You know I'd pay just to see you smile. 

Me: For you it's free. 

Daniel: So, who's actually taking who?

Me: Like you said it's a mutual thing where we both just decide randomly. 

Daniel: Deal then, I thought we were just doing puns off the Why Don't We songs. 

Me: We were, but now I just don't know. 

Daniel: Alright I'm taking you, we figured it out. I'll think of something amazingly fantastic. 

Me: Fine, then I'll just owe you one. 

Daniel: Deal. 

That's when we both stopped texting for some reason, but I decided not to mention the turn of events to Logan just yet since I thought everything had been fixed. Now I'd have a normal beach day with Logan, go on a date with Daniel and everything would be perfect.