Chapter 1

"AYO LOGANG! GOOD MORNING WUS POPPIN'!" Logan screamed at his vlog camera, "Evan and I have some big news! My child hood friend is moving in with me! I'm not going to show her yet because I need good Youtube click bait! But I'm going to ditch her right away and gonna go to the gym, I'll just leave her with the Why Don't we boys!" 

I smiled as he still didn't put the camera down. Then the door opened and he put the camera in the Why Don't We boys faces. He still filmed everything, which I assumed he would edit out. 

"Hey, I'm Corbyn," A boy with bleach blonde hair and bright blue eyes introduced himself, I took one glance at the rest of the boys and thought he was definitely the cutest, probably taken already though. 

"Z-zach. You are... very pretty," A boy with brown eyes and slicked back hair introduced. His cheeks were red and he was giving me a Jacob Sartorius type of vibe. 

"Daniel," A boy with blue eyes and hair that went up also introduced. I knew I'd be mixing him up with Zach because they looked pretty similar. 

"I'm Jonah," A boy with brown hair that also went up similar to Daniel's smiled at me. He looked like the oldest one out of the bunch even though Corbyn was obviously taller than him. 

"Jack Avery," The last boy introduced, he was the one of the easiest to remember because of his curly hair, which I guess was his signature. 

None of the boys was exactly my 'type', but there was something about one of the boys that I was looking for. It felt different once they all entered the room like there was a sort of tension that couldn't be labeled. 

"I'm Emma, I was Logan's neighbor and I'm eighteen, so Logan's always been my nicer older brother even though I have one that's his age," I explained. 

"Yeah cause we savages from Ohio!" Logan exclaimed wrapping his arm around me, "And she's not looking for a boyfriend! She would rather work on her Youtube channel, Emma you have to always plug." 

"Puppybeauty!" I shouted into the camera and then Logan finally put it down. 

"Now seriously though, she's not looking for a boyfriend," His tone was still the same and then he and Evan just left the room leaving me with five boys I have never talked to in my entire life except for the introductions. 

"So, you're eighteen. Me, Jack, and Corbyn are eighteen," Daniel mentioned, "Jonah's nineteen and Zach's sixteen. What brings you to LA?" 

"Oh I'm just starting out my Youtube channel and Logan and I have been talking and he told me why don't I just be his roommate for a while, so I agree since, after all, I am a maverick," I answered earning a smile from most of the boys, "I'm actually gonna go walk Kong, so if any if you want to join me." 

"I will," Zach offered and I just smiled at him. 

I went over to the desk where I found Kong's black leash and I attached it to his collar. Zach and I went outside of the apartment building where we saw a bunch of Mavericks waiting immediately noticing Kong, but we quickly managed to get away and walked around for a little. 

I'd be lying if I didn't think that Zach was cute, but he was technically underage for me, and for some reason, he just seemed a little nervous as we walked. I liked a guy who was confident, if he didn't know what he was doing he'd cover it up with his charm, Zach didn't have that. 

We took turns holding Kong's leash and Zach finally decided to break the awkward silence between the two of us. 

"So you're a beauty channel?" Zach questioned.