Chapter 07

Alexis POV

After that unusual dream and my unusual need to find this mate person I had an intense craving for Starbucks.

I quickly changed out of my clothes, that I wore to school and fell asleep in, and into a lazy day outfit since it was like 5:00pm.

I put on some blue ripped jeans and I light pink sweater with brown Uggs. (Phone case not included)

After grabbing my phone, house and car keys I jumped into my car and headed to Starbucks

I got there in near to no time and parked my car in the sparsely occupied parking lot.

Walking inside I went to counter and was greeted by the barista, "hello and welcome Starbucks, what can I get for you?"

"Hi can I have a vanilla bean frappé please with an extra shot of vanilla", I ordered politely.

"Of course, what's your name?", she asked getting her own ready.

"Alexis, thank you" I said graciously heading the the waiting area.
_____________
(So this is Cole's POV and this will be starting as of he just got home from school. Just so this makes sense)
_____________
Cole POV

Nothing. To. Do.

I am soooooo bored, all I want is to be with Alexis but that would be weird since she doesn't understand our world, that she comes from...... but doesn't know. Uuuggghhhhh this is so infuriating. How can she not know that she's a werewolf.

She smells like one and she had to have shifted since she smells like a fully shifted wolf, I don't understand!

I decide to go to my office to fill out some paperwork since being alpha isn't all sunshine and rainbows.

I go into the office and decide to read over pack complaints that has been forwarded to be by my third that I need to approve of.

**a couple hours later**

I'm just about finished with my paper work when my wolf starts stirring up for no reason.

'What's up with you dude?'.

'Need mate'.

'I know you do but chill we'll see her at school on Monday and I don't like it any more than you', I said trying to calm him.

'Go to mate'

'Du-' I started but got cu toff with him suddenly taking control and running out of the office chanting to me.

'Need mate. Find mate. Want mate. MARK MATE'

All I could think was oh sh*t as we were running through the woods still in human form as my mates smell drifted through my nose.
______________
Alexis POV

Just as I was getting my frappé I turned around with it in my hand and face planted into a hard, and very nice smelling, chest.

As I breathed in the scent I quickly realised what I was doing and took a step back and out of the guys hold.

I looked up mad found myself looking into the gorgeous eyes of Cole. His eyes seemed to have darkened since earlier in the day and his darkened eyes seem to just set something off inside me and make me want to stare into them all day.

I watch as he quickly grabs my drink from my hand before hoisting me up into his arm and walking straight out of Starbucks.

This seemed to wake me up from my dreamy state as I started thrashing around and screaming at him to let me down.

When we reached my car he finally put me down against the driver door and pushed me against it, pressing his body against mine.

Before I could do anything he kissed me, like out of the blue. As much as I wanted to push him away it was like an explosion in my mouth and I couldn't help but kiss him back with just as much passion.

Before anything could be said he removed his mouth from mine before trailing kisses down my neck and latching on to my sweet spot. He sucked harshly before biting down into the delicate skin of my neck cause long time to scream and wake up out of my Cole induced haze.

Before anything could be said I blacked out and fell into the darkest depths of my mind.
______________
Cole POV

As I held he passed out form close to my chest I felt relieved to have her and shocked at what my wolf and I had done.

As I was internally panicking I felt something change within my little mates scent. She smelled more powerful and had a sense of authority floating around her, like something was unleashed when I marked her.

As I held her I looked at her curiously wondering what goes on in her little mind. Just as I thought that her eyes flashed open and glowed a bright vibrant purple, violet colour.

Her wolf eyes. Royal wolf eyes.

Her wolf watched me curiously and pressed a chastise kiss upon my lips before promising, "thank you for releasing me mate and don't worry soon everything will be revealed about Alexis and I"
__________________
Alexis' father POV (biological)

Me and Alexandria were sitting at the dining table in the great hall when I felt as if a weight were released from my chest and that could only mean one thing. The command was released.

I gasped as I felt the command lift my without permission causing me to become breathless. This caught Alexandria's attention.

"Jason, sweetie are you alright", she asked concern lacing her voice.

"Alexis.....command has..... been....lifted", I paused to take a breath, "we must find her and reveal to her who she is since she is now of age to protect herself and has found her mate", I concluded in a strong voice. Excited to see my daughter again I embraced Alexandria.

"Oh Jason this is amazing. I can't wait to see our little girl once again we must tell Ashton he will be ecstatic. Oh this is amazing we must tell him right away", Alexandria rambled joyfully.

"So it is settled we shall set off the investigations for her in the morning and then get moving to get our precious baby girl and become a family once more", I decided.

Finally everything is coming together and our family will be whole once again.
_________________________
So guys how was that?

Alexis' wolf has been released!!! Cole marked Alexis how will she react to that and the truth that Cole will reveal???

What will happen with Alexis' family coming back for her??

Keep reading to find out what happens in the next couple chapters.

So guys I hoped you enjoyed this chapter let me know what you think.

⭐️COMMENT

🌟VOTE

SHARE

-Milliexx

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED