The Fiance-6

The Fiance

Chapter Six

"Nieva, open up!"

I ignored the man knocking on my door.

Last night, Nik left angrily after I pushed Jason away. It wasn't really my fault, right? I didn't kiss him back and I did try to stop him.

"Nieva!"

I mean, I gave up because there was really no chance of him letting me go. That doesn't mean I let him kiss me, right? I hope it doesn't.

"Fiance, if you don't open your door right now, I will not hesitate to break down this door," he yelled.

What has my life come to? I groaned as I stood up from the couch and went to open the door.

"Leave my poor door out of your anger problems," I glared.

"Sorry, Babe. Can't do that," Jason smirked.

"What the hell are you doing here anyways?"

"I said I was picking you up after my meeting. You did agree, you know," he said.

"You wouldn't leave!"

"You answered!"

"So what?"

"So, you're going with me," he smirked.

"Go where?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out," he winked.

My mouth dropped.

"You've been doing that a lot lately. If you wanted to kiss, you could just say so," he smirked.

"Oh my god. Save me," I slapped my forehead.

"Come on," he took my hand and dragged me.

"When are you going to leave me alone?"

"Never," he chuckled.

"Please. I need a couple of days," I groaned.

"Sorry, Fiance. You're mine," he whispered in my ear.

What?

"First of all, I don't belong to anyone. Second, I'm not yours. Third, I will never be yours," I glared at him.

"I think you just need to warm up to the idea of being with me. I'm not all bad," he smirked.

"Not all bad? You're beyond worse than that," I muttered, rolling my eyes.

"Heard that!"

"You weren't supposed to," I said sarcastically.

"Okay. I'm done trying to make you agree. We're leaving," he said before he picked me up and swung me over his shoulder.

"Hey! Put me down!"

"I think I'm good. I'm quite satisfied with the view," he smirked.

"If you don't put me down, I will-"

"I'll take those consequences," he cut me off.

I groaned and tried to get down.

"Won't work, Babe!"

I sighed and gave up as he grabbed a pair of my sandals and came out of my house.

He locked the door before he took me to the passenger side of his car and put me down on the seat. I glared at him and crossed my arms. Then I turned the other way.

Jason chuckled and I felt two hands touch my feet. My head whipped into his direction and the next thing I knew, my sandals were slipped onto my feet.