The Fiance-2

The Fiance

Chapter Two

I was wearing a flowy and flowery dress with a long, black and thin cardigan. A pair of black combat boots were on my feet and I took off my braid, so now my hair was wavy.

Why am I even dressed up? I thought as I looked at myself in the mirror.

Maybe you think he's cute, my subconcious told me.

"He is cute," I said out loud.

My phone chimed and I shook my head and took one last look at myself. Then I checked my phone.

I'm on my way;) -Nik

I smiled and replied.

No texting while driving:P -Nieva

Haha, alright. I'll see you in a bit -Nik

I laughed and put my accessories away. Then I grabbed my purse and put it on the counter in the living room.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. I walked over and opened it.

"Wow, Snow," Nik whistled.

I blushed and took in his appearance.

"It's not nice to stare," he smirked.

"You don't look so bad yourself," I laughed after his remark.

"Why thank you," he chuckled and took out a white rose from behind him.

"How did you know that I like white roses?"

"It was a lucky guess," he smirked.

"Thank you," I blushed.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, but let me put this in a vase first," I smiled before walking away to put the rose in a vase filled with water.

After I was done, Nik escorted me to his car. I thanked him when he opened the door for me. Then once he got in, he drove us to his house. The car ride was peaceful and calm with the soft music in the background. It felt natural, not awkward at all.

"You're ready to sing for me right?"

"No," he said sarcastically.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"I'm taking you to dinner first though," Nik smirked.

I opened my mouth to say something, but he cut me off.

"No excuses."

"I didn't say anything," I smirked.

"Right," he laughed.

I laughed along.

"See? Now you got me saying it too," he chuckled.

"Right?"

Nik shook his head and let the soft music in the background take over.

Soon, we reached Nik's destination. Nik turned off the engine and quickly got out to open my door for me. I thanked him.

I could get used to this, I thought.

"May I?" he said with a hand out towards me.

I smiled and gave him my hand. Nik led us to the restraunt. The waiter led us to our table and took our orders. As the waiter walked away, Nik looked at me and chucked.

"What?" I ask self conciously.

"Tell me more about yourself," he leaned forward and asked.

"Specifically what?"