Chapter 18~ The Park

I wake up the next morning, to the rabbit's running wheel. I wake up on the cold wooden floor, apprently Kristen pushed me out of my queen-sized bed last night. I sit up, and a stench hits me, death. Kristen, oh my gosh, she must of died in her sleep! I jump up and look at the bed, She's not there. I run out of my bedroom almost ripping off my bedroom door.

"Kristen, Kristen! Are you here? Kristen! Where are you?!" I yell at the top of my lungs. I'm running around the house like a mouse being chased by a cat when suddenly, it hits me. First of all, vampires don't usually die especially in there sleep. Secondly if she did die I wouldn't smell her because Vampires don't have a death scent, they're already dead; I'm used to her dead scent so I probably wouldn't smell her right now. Suddenly I hear a toilet flushing and then the washing of hands. The bathroom door opens as Kristen walks out as peaceful as ever. She has a magazine in hand and headphones on.

"Kristen!" I say as she gasps and steps back. She pulls out her headphones and says "OMG, Selene you scared me! Ugh!" I look at her as a lean on the wall. "You dropped your magazine." I say with a smirk "Yeah, When did you wake up?" She asked as she bends down to pick up her Cosmopolitan. "I woke up like five minutes ago in a fuss because I smelled death and I thought it was you." She busts out laughing; it's almost 5 minutes before I can get a word in. "So? Why are you laughing?" I ask demanding tone. She struggles to keep herself together. "I ate one of my rabbits, He was really good." "Rabbits?" I though there was only one. Kristen leads me to the bedroom, 4 rabbits. "What the? How did you get 4 rabbits? I though you had one." I ask curiously. "Isis gave me a special rabbit, as long as I don't eat her, I'm good. She multiplies by herself, that way if I suddenly need blood, I'll eat one of them instead of some human." She explains. "Oh really? She gave me a blood substitute that refills like every few hours." Suddenly My phone rings.

"Hey Sandy, I... Oh really? Ok, Can, I bring Kristen? Yeah we'll be there soon.  Bye" I hang up and Kristen says "What did she want?" Sandy wants us to meet her in the park, I don't know why.

Once we get to the park, I ask sandy what's up but before she says anything she looks at Kristen, "Holy smokes! When did you eat a turkey, You should of let me come!" I look at Kristen's belly, already it has a small budge, it's only been 5 days. "Oh yeah, actually My uh, friend Maggie she let me drink a lot from her..." Sandy knows that's not true, it's not a very convincing lie.

"Anyway, change of subject, How are you doing" asks Sandy "Fine I guess.." I trail off. Kristen replies with "I could be better... Anyway why did you want us here?"

"Oh yeah, Selene, do you have my book? The one Isis gave me?" Sandy Asks "Yeah, I do" "Oh thank God, I thought I might of left it at school, or someone stole it." She says "Why didn't you call and come over to my House?" I ask Sandy. "Because I heard Kristen was spending the night and her 2 rabbits bit me last time!"

***Authors note: Yeah, sorry not much of a chapter that does anything. haha Sorry. :D***