Chapter 15~ Andalis

"Selene... and other pups, I have to go to Andalis again today is Saturdays so I'll be there longer then usual, so-" Isis is interrupted by Sandy which is weird because Sandy never interrupts like that. "Can we go with you? None of us have ever been!" she asks, very loudly might I add.

"Well I was thinking we could take a break; if your not a supernatural, time freezes for you...the humans are "just put on hold" for a while but they have some neurons firing around in their rains so they so simple things they won't remember..." During Isis's explanation I read Alana's mind, it was basically "Can we hurry this up? This is stupid! Are we ever going?" Does Alana even care about people or life anymore? I'm getting pretty sick of her same bullshit...

"Anyway pups, I guess we could take a day off, I've got Extra tickets for a few movies..." Great I've never been to the Andalis world except as a baby when my parents made me come down here... "So how do we get there?" Busts out Sandy (loudly) again

"Okay pups, I've never told anyone how I actually get there but this is  my favorite group of creatures so I'll tell you; when you turn 18 you will get tested for evil...ness and if you pass your get an amulet, if you press the 3 out of the 5 "buttons" you will go there. It's pretty easy i would say, of course I've been doing this for almost 3 centuries yet i still look flawless!" As always Alana has to rain on everyone's parade and say "didn't you stop aging when you became a guardian?" We all look at her the she shuts up. Isis presses the buttons and we all hold hands (Ryan's were kind of sweaty considering he loves me!).

As we close our eyes, we're transported to another world, The wonderful world of Andalis. They are very, very advanced...Some people are in wolf form and not even running crazy, how do they even do that? I can see a whole new plethora of supernatural. Fairy, ghost, genie, elf, witch, cyborg (wait isn't that Si-Fi?) angel, incorporeal, Harbingers, giants, mermaids, dragons, unicorns, phoenix and griffins (people keep those last four as pets). The ground is a blanket of  sweet-smelling flowers, such as daises, marigold, and a whole bunch more that I'm not sure what to call. I can hear the phoenix chirpings and the super natural's talking about...stuff. I feel the light and relaxed wind against my body and hair. As I look to the horizon, I see the glorious mountains outlines; the sun seems to be coming up behind them. everywhere I look I see children laughing, playing, having a great time! As I open my mouth to ask Isis a question...my mouth tastes the salty air, then I ask her a different question.

"Hey Isis, is there a beach here?" I ask then Isis gestures over to the north a little bit. "Let me show you guys some things Andalis has to offer but first I need to give you some trivia. First, as you can see, they are about a few hours ahead of us, but really we're ahead of them because their days last 35 hours and the nights last 11 hours. So they live like they're in 3013, but the actual date is 3/2/1823 Second, they are a very peaceful people. And third, Andalis's full size is about 3 Earth's mashed in together; So there is much more land here." Isis says.

"If you want to go to the beach, we can go back to Earth and Get some bathing sui-" "come- on lets go!" Sandy (once again) interrupts Isis. Isis flashes us back to earth and it only takes 30 minutes to get everyone ready-sunscreen and all. When Isis flashes us back to Andalis, It only another 30 before all the gang is at the beach, and Isis at some police department thing... Even Kristen is here with us, showing off her new body (Vampires don't mind the sun really).

After about 15 hours at the beach, The gang and I dry off and head to the movie theater and saw a three movies, "The Rise of the Humans" which was supposed to be a horror flick, but I've grown up with humans so it sucked... The second we saw was "The Obese Games" which was a parody of "The Hunger Games". And the last thing we saw was "Used" which yet was another movie where the humans are the bad guys. So I was pretty disappointed.... "Of course I like everything else." not realizing I said it aloud. "You feel peaceful, not because you are, You feel peaceful because this place has a happiness and luck Charm on it." "Oh, that makes some sense I guess." I say casually.

The day ends back at the beach, Ryan and I cuddling, Alana making rude faces, Sandy and Kristen, building sandcastles and Isis... She's napping. Soon She'll wake up and we'll go back home.

After we want back to the gloomy world of reality. I realized in my bed, this is the best day of my life I feel. It was a real bonding thing, I'll never forget it!