Chapter 16~ Party

I'm at school, it's third period, language arts (secretly one of my favorite classes).  Right now we're reading our own books for the last 10 minutes of class. A tap on my back snaps me back to reality from reading my amazing book right now. Bailey, the girl that sits behind me gives me a note. It's folded in half; on the outside it says a simple "Pass to Selene". When I open the note it reads:

"Hey Selene! It's Matt! I know it's kind of last-minute but, If you want to come to my party (which I hope you totally do after what you did!) It's at 1446 Suzan rd. Hope you can make it! =)"

A lot of things are now running through my mind: One, what did I do that he thinks is impressive? Two, I had a crush on Matt for 2 years, and now he's finally acknowledging me! And three, Why did he ask me now? Why not at 6th period by my locker like when I always see him?

I look back to see Matt looking right at me. I give him the "What?" look but all he responds with is a perfect white smile and a wink. That made me blush, I think he saw before I turned away. I wrote a note that says "Pass to Matt" on the inside it reads "Okay, But what did I do?" Yet the bell rings before I ever get a note back.

I later learned that he skipped 6th, 7th, and 8th period so that's why he gave the note to me in 3rd. I'm starting to debate going now, What if, he's changed since 7th grade when I first started to have a crush on him. I'm not really sure if I should go or not, I guess I am going to bring Ryan, he'll protect me. So I am going, with Ryan. I text everyone at the end of school to tell the gang where I am, Ryan does want to come along, great! Now I can go.

We arrive at his house where everyone is going crazy having a great time, We ring the door bell where no one opens. They probably can't hear anyways. Ryan just opens the door and in a British accent says "After you, My lady" We giggle and go inside. Ryan tells me he's going to find the bathroom before we even get to the kitchen (With a wolf's appetite, you eat at strangers houses). When I get to the Kitchen, Matt is there with a few of his friends, He's holding a platter of brownies.

"Hey Sel, Your just in time! Would you like a brownie?" Matt says sort of slow-like

"Sure, I am so hungry, I'm as hungry as a wolf, man!" I say. Then (Very un-ladylike I might add) Grab 2 brownies and scarf 'em down. after that I may have had 4 more before I had to sit down  on the couch in the den.

As soon as I sit down I feel all dizzy and weird. Matt tells me everything's going to be okay, then he makes a move. "Matt I have a boyfriend, Ryan or James I...I can't remember now" I slur my words as he touches my cheek," It's okay, Ryan said I could" Matt says with a smile and the rest is a blur.

I wake up next morning on the floor surrounded by other teenagers, party cups and what looks like party streamers... I look at my phone that seems to be really blurry. It's 12:54 pm, I'm late for school and so is everyone else at this place, I look at my phone again and I have a...wow 8 texts... 7 of them say basically, 'you were awesome!' or 'Next Time I have a party, your coming!' and stuff like that, but one is important, it's from Ryan. First I look at the attached video, It's of me making out with Matt but then Ryan but then Matt again, It also shows me smoking from a hookah and drinking what I hope is water but my mind tells me it's alcohol, I can hear everyone including Ryan's Slurred voice, All he says is "Selene is with Matt now, Yeah!" but then he says "I miss her"

After the video is over the message says: "Sorry but I got news... Good news is your still a virgin, Bad news, we're over..."