Chapter 11~ Discovery

Today is Monday, is been a bad day for me though. In the first period, a girl 'accidentally' punched me in the bathroom, in third period, I got in trouble because my friend and a few others were talking, at lunch I slipped on some wet tile and fell on my butt. And also I cut my self on accident, that hurt but of course I healed it quickly. I just need to get home...

When I get home I go outback and change. I need to run or something...something to get my mind off things. I start to run, just keep running till I can't anymore, that's what I have in mind anyway. It's 5:00 before I think it's time to go inside.

I go to the rock I left all my stuff near. Something's wrong though. For one, the air smells different, and also there are boot tracks in the dirt. The tracks are fresh, the owner's near. I start to follow the tracks... It's not far before I reach its owner. The owner is scheming something, that's obvious. He starts talking to himself, about Andalis.

"This one, this one may just work! Tannie!" Then a puff of dark black smoke pops out of the air, with a simple human hand with long red and black swirly designs on the nails. "Bring this to The Aider." Then the black smoke disappears. "Haha if only I knew where Selene was."

What did he just say? He just said my name... That got me spooked. I immediately went home I will tell Isis tomorrow...