Chapter 5~ Change

It's Friday, change day. Everyday Ryan, Sandy, Alana and I sit at the same table everyday. Alana still hates me. Today Alana beat me up in the bathroom, good thing I'm half vampire so i can heal quickly. My powers are becoming dangerously uncontrollable. I was studying water powers when I sneezed and about 6 gallons just sprayed up on me and almost knocking me out, and yesterday, a kid though a stick at me and I lit the stick on fire, the kid ran away. It's already after school and we're supposed to meet in the clearing. Ryan's there already.We can only speak to each others minds if we are both looking at each other. We do it just so Alana dosent hear us.

"Hey, What's up?" Ryan asks

"Well Alana freaking hates me, She beat me up just because you like me, not her."

"Well I do like you" he smiles

"I like you too, but more like a brother."

Then Sandy and Alana both comes out of the bushes. Everyone knows that Alana Hates me I told Sandy and Ryan both, but Alana doesn't know that.

It's 8:00 but no one changes. Then Isis appears "Hello, Young ones, You have not changed, it's ok, It's been a week you've mastered the Easy, basic things. This is the last basic thing to learn you can now change when ever you want to, but you have to change in the full moon. Just think in your head "to become a werewolf." and it will most likely happened." We all do it and it happens. On Sunday we'll learn more skills. There's no box today. oh well. Tomorrow I can't go to school because It's the first full moon.