Chapter 2~ Letters & Levitation

{Chapter 2} Letters & Levitation

The next day I write a List of everything I knew how to do

I tried some things by saying and thinking it

1) Fire

2) Ice

3) Water

4) Growth

5) Winds

6) slight levitation

7) Werewolf powers (UNKNOWN ABILITIES)

8)  Vampire powers (UNKNOWN ABILITIES)

That's all I Have so far it's coming along really good.

I got another letter that day.

Selene, We weren't Killed at all, we live in Andalis ( If you weren't sure how to pronounce it's An-Dall-Iiss). Nothing Is really going to happened to you, just normal teenage problems with a slight difference, You will be a full wolf not an ugly furry human. You will not eat your friends unless they make your really very mad at them. ( you will learn to tame these abilities LATER). You worry a lot my darling. No one knows except us. Aunt Mindy and Uncle Evan aren't related at all. We fully Hypnotized them to believe they had a sister who died and well you know that story. Since you are just beginning your powers and your a royal you will get the main four elements and probably two or tree extras to start with. Your real aunt (who is a good witch) put a spell on Uncle Evan and aunt Mindy to let you out at night at 8:00 every other day, that's when your Werewolf changes will occur(it will hurt for the first few times), and for your vampire senses to not take over and suck their blood. I love you!- Love your Mom, Dads away on a trip.

So I guess the powers, fire, water, growth, and winds are really Fire, Water, Earth and Air- The four elements. I immediately got to the desk and write.

OK, ok I guess this is not a prank, I'm happy your not dead, seriously so happy, I promise not to be weird to Mindy and Evan. I hope I can talk to Buster, he's our dog. I got more questions too, I'm gonna write it as a list though because I think it will look better that way (I'm a little OCD about tidiness, which I guess you already know because you've probably been watching me all my life).

1) how often to werewolves change like fur patterns and stuff, like do we shed?

2) Am I the only one in the world who doesn't belong here?

3) who was the werewolf, who was the vampire?

4) can I talk to dogs and other animals when in human form or just wolf form?

5) Is there a power limit or like strength bar?

6) are there gonna be vampire and wolf powers like in twilight?

7) will I Ever talk to you in Person?

- Love your Crazy Hybrid, Selene

Then I go to the attic. I'm running because I'm so eager to know, suddenly I trip on a stair, I caught myself, I guess the levitation also works good. I finally get to the window and stare out. "Fire" and it flies it out the window, Then I go back to my room, I hadn't thought of this yesterday but where did the box go?. I play with my powers for a while trying to learn some stuff but I fail to. My plants in my room look very good now. I guess that's a perk to the earth power.

Yesterday was my birthday that means today is the first change of the wolf. I find myself just waiting until 8:00 when Evan lets me out. The time finally comes and I step out. We live in the country. I go to the back part of our acres, the last, about acre is a forest we share with the people next to us and behind us. As soon as I get far enough deep in the woods, It happens. My body starts to hurt as if my bones are all breaking, then healing, then breaking again. Guttural cries of pain echo off of the surrounding trees so violent and animalistic they cannot possibly be coming from me. My vision begins to blur as I feel a stabbing pain in my chest. The agony is so intense, so excruciating, I fear it will kill me. I hope it will, and soon...anything to stop the pain. Then it did. Am I dead? No I would feel good. I guess I'm not dead. I feel different... I mean I am me but I different. I open my eyes their not exactly colorblind but the coloring is dull. I stand up, it feels weird. I look down. it's dark, but still a little visible. I have four legs, not just any legs, but furry dog legs. It takes me a minute to process because I know what's happening I just forgot. My ears perk up I hear howling in the distance. Maybe it's my mom. It takes me a minute to learn how to walk on the four legs. but soon I am running to the place of howling. It's in a clearing There is an 25 year old wolf, I don't know how I can sense that. Then Two more wolves show up, both trembling. The Old wolf says, "Welcome, Young ones"