Chapter 4~ School

A/N: Selene is in the 3rd semester of high school. She is 9th grade BTW- Extra details

It's 3rd period before I even remember that I'm also a vampire as well as a werewolf. I only remember because my Lab partner, Scarlet accidently cuts her on the lab equipment. The science teacher comes over automatically, it seems.

"Mr. Jansen, may I-I go to the r-res-restroom?" I ask

"Take the hall pass" He says

I takes me a minute to get there but when I do get there, the feeling is gone. Then I can smell the blood of a girl in a stall the feeling returns. I have to get out of here. I open the door to exit the bathroom. I'm about to go to my locker to get my stuff and ditch school. Then I bump into a woman. It's Isis, she's in a disguise. She always takes the shape of the students she teaches, so right now she's a human. I was right she does have dark brown hair.

"Where do you think your going?" Isis says

"Back home! I can't  stay here, My senses are going crazy! both werewolf and vampire. And I almost burned a pencil while sharpening it earlier today!" I say. I said it so loud I'm surprised no one heard it.

"You can't! Only a few more periods, Here" She shows me a small test-tube looking thing "drink it. it will refill every 2 hours on it's own, It's magic. And as for the wolf, you can see, smell, and hear better, since you transformed the first time, but it's ok. Just don't draw attention to yourself." Isis then winks and leaves goes into the cafeteria. Then I drunk the blood substitute

I go back to class. Scarlet's bleeding stopped at least. Then I sat back down, right as the bell rings of course. Lunch finally comes at the end of the 4th period. Sandy is there at the 5th table out of about 18. I sit with her, when she looks up, her face lights up, she probably thought that I didn't like her or I had forgot about her. I see Ryan in the lunch line. I saw this on twilight once, Maybe it's true. 'come sit down with us' I say in my head while looking at him. then I hear an 'ok' that was Ryan's voice, huh... I guess it does work! 'Ok' I hear another voice say. It's Alana's. Great. Sandy and I start talking about what Isis said to me. Then Ryan and Alana sat down. Sandy told them what Isis said too. Alana act like she already knew the stuff about werewolf powers. Sandy got a book out, she said that her parents gave it to her, and that she's been waiting to share it with us. We scheduled to meet at the clearing where we met the first night, after school.  school's out all to soon. I always ride my bike home. But this time I ride it straight to the clearing. No one except Alana is there.

"Hey, Selene, Stop looking at Ryan, he's going to be mine, so stop looking at him or I'll do something, and trust me, It's not going to be pretty. Oh and if you tell anyone about this private moment, you know what I'll do.!"

"I don't like Ryan, and you know I'm stronger than you so back off!" I push her up against the tree. Then Sandy and Ryan come out of the bushes.

"What are you doing to her?" Ryan says bewildered.

"Nothing, we were just...wrestling" I say. Then I let Alana down, she then smirks and brushes up against Ryan.

"Dude, what are you doing?" asks Ryan, Alana gives me a long hateful stare.

"So what do you got for us?" I ask Sandy.

"Ok so when I was little my real parents gave me a book, blah, blah, blah you know that story, anyway so this book contains a lot of information about werewolf-ness. Its has information about breeding to even communication. I've already read about 3 out of the almost 80 chapters. It's really interesting and it has side notes for recording other things not included in the book. While I was flipping though the pages I also found out that most likely all of our real parents were taught by Isis herself." We all looked at, not amazed by what she said but amazed that she could say that much without stuttering at all.

We all talk about how our first day at school was like being a werewolf and all. Then we all went home. I went home too. but when I left, Alana 'accidently' broke my bike when tripping over it. Great. When I got home I went up to my bedroom. The box was there.

Hello, my love Selene, I put the answer to your question like a list format.

1) Girls will usually change fur patterns every 6 months

2) No there are others like you, which you probably already figured out

3) Mom is the werewolf, dad the vampire

4) you can talk to dogs by barking in wolf form, and non-commutative in human.

5) not really

6) some, Yes

7) I don't know, Maybe

I love you more than words can tell, love your Mother, Elizabeth and your Father, Anthony.

I wrote back to them about the book and everything friends, but I didn't write about  Alana. Tomorrow I will turn again, take some lessons from Isis and other stuff. I've almost forgot about my other powers. I need to play with experiment with them a bit more.  "Fire, Water, Ice, Growth, wind" all the powers do as I say. If you say 'on' for the next power before the other has not turned off, it automatically shuts off for the next power. I drink the 'blood' supplement. Then I study up on werewolf and vampire powers. Then I watch some TV, eventually I fall asleep.

Overall a pretty weird day.