Chapter 17~News

It's been two days since Ryan and I broke up. I've been crying a lot, I didn't admit to myself that I did have feelings for him...but I do. Kristen is coming over today, She says she has something really important to share.

She comes over a few minutes after the text she sent. My "mom" sends her up here.

"Hey Selene, How are you doing?" She asks overly kind. "I'm Okay...I guess, How are you?" I reply.  "I'm fine but I need to tell you two things... One, Alana's missing, and two, I'm...I'm" Her usually soothing voice dies down. "Your what?" I ask She sniffled."I'm pregnant."

I immediately go into shock. She's a vampire, I didn't think it was possible. "What? When? How do you know?" I ask very, very loudly. She walks up to the window, and stands there with her arms crossed and can see a tear drop from her face to the ground. "I went to get you from the party to tell you about Alana. I asked some guy if I could come in. He said yes but I had to use the bathroom. The downstairs one was being used so I went upstairs. No one was in the master bedroom so I went to the connected bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom he was behind the door. He hit me in the head with some big metal object or something and that's all I know. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it turned out positive." She looked back at me. Her face is red and her eyes a glassy. "We need to tell the police! Lets go!" I'm already two steps out of my bedroom when she says stop, I walk back in and sit down on my bed. "We can't tell anyone! No one knows except you. Not even my parents!"

I sigh and say "We have to tell Isis At least!" Kristen sighs "Don't you think she already knows?" she snaps back.  "I guess she would but we're going to the police and then the doctor, come on!" I say. She Sighs and start to walk to the front door. My "mom" drives us to the police department first and fills out the document with us. After the report is filled out,  a woman takes Kristen into a back room. Before they walk to the back room, I can tell the woman is different. She's some supernatural  creature, a good witch I think. Why I think that is because When Kristen comes out of the room, All of her burses were gone. Kristen told me that they wont know who the rapist is because after that night, she took a shower when she got home. I learned that the doctor was a healer, especially those who are supernatural.

After those two hours we went to the hospital, everything is fine though, but they said she is pregnant (they made her take 3 pregnancy tests). The nurse also said her skin was kind of cold and to let her rest but she's a vampire of course she's supposed to be cold.After that we just went home I drived both ways and I only have a learners permit.

Kristen and her new rabbit are spending the night with me, I think they should move in. It's just her and her hateful parents, Maybe Isis could put some kind of spell on them to make them believe they never had a daughter, and she could convince that my "parents" that they had two.

Sandy left her Supernatural book here last time she was here. I would usually read that to put myself to sleep but this time I read the chapter on Supernatural Mentors. There is a whole spread of Isis in there. I learned that Isis Was born in 1823, Her Mentor...ness was gained in 1845 at the age of 22, But The "Overseer's" (Like the elders of the Andalis, Considered Royal Gods and Goddesses froze her looks because of her mentorship. All mentors have a part of every supernatural creature in the world, this one and Andalis.I looked up Pregnancy in Sandy's book yet all of it was about werewolf, fairies and ghost babies (I didn't know ghost even had parts down there!), nothing about vampire babies.

The rest Of the night I got almost no sleep. I just laid there thinking about the three biggest things all happening in a row. First, Ryan and I breaking up. Second,  Alana is missing. And third, Kristen...Pregnant. Also I got almost no sleep because Kristen's rabbit is loud at night... And he's mean, he bit me when I tried to feed him a carrot.