Chapter 13-14

"Yeah cuz if she wouldn't had dared us then we would've never dated and never fell in love."

"Yeah but if she didn't do it then, I would've asked you out myself." I told him and he laughed.

"I knew you would." He said kissing me gently, we made out on the couch for a few minutes and got a knock on the door. Tommy groaned and got up to open it and saw two police man outside his house. I got worried and got up and walked behind him.

"Yes?" Tommy said to the police man.

"Sir, we're investigating the person who blew up Cali High School and we wanted to ask you a few questions about it considering you and your friend are students, Is that correct?"

"Yes we are."

"Do you mind if we come in?"

"Yeah whatever." Tommy said letting them in.

I grabbed his arm and brought him close to me.

"Tommy, what if they see the camera room?" I whispered to him.

"It's ok, I change it to regular tv every time I leave the room in case someone comes over."

"Really?"

"Yes, It'll be ok." Tommy said kissing my head and going to the police man. "Is there anything I can help you boys with?"

"We want to look around, just to see what you have here. You look like some sort of criminal to be honest."

"Sir's, I ain't no criminal."

"Wait a minute, have we seen you before?"

"Wow, you two must be so dumb."

"Ward, it's the rookie from the jail down at Beverly prison we kept for 4 months." The other police guy said to him.

"Really?"

"No, I'm the guy from the cafe. Whatya expect?" Tommy said to them sarcastically.

"Still after many many horrific years later, he is still a bratty, washed up, mean kid." The police man complained about him.

"Excuse me? What did you say about my-" I said mad and going after them but Tommy stopped me.

"Babe, don't worry, they hate me and I hate them so it's ok." Tommy said to me.

"Oh so now you have a girlfriend?" The police man said.

"Shut it blue butt and get to searching." I told them.

"Wanna say that again missy?" The police man said to me.

"Just search already and be done with it so we can move on with our lives, we're only young for so little time you know and we don't need assholes like you to tell us what to do." I told them scaring them a bit and having Tommy clap and smile at me.