Capter 25-26

"Wait a minute babe, what if it was just an honest mistake?"

"Honest mistake? My fucking brother fucked Sauli and even though I'm still mad at Gabby, I'm letting her know." I said as I walked to the bathroom and got dressed and walked out few minutes later.

"Wait up! Don't wanna miss this." Tommy said as he grabbed his jacket.

{At Gabby's house}

Bekah's pov:I got out of my car and just walked inside her house and heard her scream when she heard the door.

"I swear I had that door-" She cut herself off as she saw me and Tommy. "Oh, It's the bitch and her boyfriend."

"We need to tell you something that your fucking boyfriend did."

"What did he do?"

"He fucked Sauli."

"Oh please, that's a lie."

"He did, really you fucking bitch!"

Gabby's eyes widen and slapped me.

"I'M THE FUCKING BITCH?!" Gabby yelled.

"Yeah, cuz you slept with MY BOYFRIEND!"

"I NEVER SLEPT WITH HIM! I ALMOST DID WHICH I WOULD'VE GLADLY BE DOING RIGHT NOW SO YOU TWO CAN BREAK UP AND NEVER BE TOGETHER!"

"ARE YOU JEALOUS NOW SWEETHEART? ARE YOU JEALOUS OF ME AND MY BODY THAT TOMMY ENJOYS?!"

"FUCK YOU!"

"Same to you too, if you wouldn't had slept with Tommy, none of this shit would've happened!"

"I NEVER SLEPT WITH HIM! GET THAT IN YOUR FUCKING MIND YOU CRAZY BITCH! EVER SINCE YOU AND TOMMY DATED, YOU'VE BEEN ON THIS BAD SIDE WHERE YOU'VE BEEN IN GANGS, BLEW UP THE SCHOOL AND GOT YOUR PARENTS MAD AND KICKED YOU OUT AND I KNOW WHY, CUZ YOU'RE A CRAZY PSYCHOPATH BITCH!" Gabby yelled at me and I attacked her and we started a catfight.

|I don't mean anything by this part, Gabby and I are good friends and we are never like this in RL, just wanted to say that just in case anyone's wondering.|