Chapter 59

"You guys are gonna have be positive about this, if you really sure about this then the both of you need to get help."

"But Bek-"

"I know ok? But, it's for your own sakes cuz I don't want my babies to have see their grandparents smoke and drink cuz it would cause THEM to do the same and I don't want that."

"Ok, we'll get help, for you and the babies."

"One more thing."

"Yeah?"

"Why did you guys call me a slut a lot after each sentence?" I told them.

"The reason why was cause of how you were before Tommy came along."

"How was I what? I was never a slutty daughter, I was your loving daughter trying to get my parent's attention."

"You acted like one for us to look at you when we didn't want to."

"Wow...Can't believe my own two parents would do that." I said putting my arms in mid-air and crossing them, looking away

"But-"

"But what?"

"After seeing you with Tommy, we knew that it was our fault's that made you like this."

"It was about time my parents knew I was in hell."

"But, your father and I didn't have good life's either, we were abused and ignored at."

"What?"

"His parents were too busy for him while mine didn't care about me."

"Wow, why didn't you guys tell me?"

"Cuz you weren't ready to be told that yet."

"Oh...I'm sorry guys, I really am."

"No Bekah, we are. If we weren't such harsh parents, this would've never happened."

"Yeah, it wouldn't but, I forgive you two for what you've done." I said smiling and hugging both of them.

"We do love you Bekah, we really do, we just wanted what was best for our little girl."

"You guys really do?"

"Of course hon." My dad said.

"I love you guys too." I said hugging them, Tommy came in with makeup running down. "Babe, what-"

"I couldn't help but to hear, thanks for making me cry." Tommy said laughing.

"Your welcome."

"Did you guys tell Pam yet?"

"No."

"My mom freaked when she first met Bekah."

"What happened?"

"She gave me a contract in case I do something to Tommy."

"Oh god well, you guys are gonna have to tell her soon cuz she'll find out soon."

"We know."

"We're just worried what she might do."