Chapter 21-22

Tommy and I got in the bath and made out for a bit and took a bath for 2 hours, you probably don't want to hear why we spent two fucking hours in there, trust me, there were a lot of moans, screams and groans that we accidentally woke up one of our neighbors...sorry dude so, you don't wanna know what we've been up to. We got out and dried ourselves, I put on my short gown and Tommy only had his black boxers on and jumped on the bed and watched some TV while I got ready for bed, we weren't done yet so don't even think we just got done, oh no honey, we've just got started. I got done with myself and went to the bed, if you didn't know what our bedroom was like, it had kinda looked like my old room back at my old house, guitars hanged up, band posters, black wall color with a hint of purple in it to make it dark and mysterious on the wall which I loved, the bed sheets were black also and the pillows had purple on them too so basically, my boyfriend had everything I had, it was so awesome! We were so alike, I never wanted to break up with him, he's my world and I'm his world. I snuggled up to him and cuddled on his chest, he was watching some vampire show called The Vampire Diaries and it was pretty good, the Damon guy is cute too ^-^ {He is really, he's so dreamy!} He also loved True blood which was also a vampire show but a bit gory then this show, we stayed up till like 1am and went to sleep, he was laying down on his back while I slept on his chest hugging him and slowly falling asleep.

{The next morning}

Bekah's pov:I woke up and saw Tommy wasn't in the bed and heard the shower go off, it was 8am in the morning so we got up pretty early, I got up to check my phone and saw a missed phone call from Adam from like 6 in the morning, he left a voicemail too saying he needed me to call him as I got up and I called him back.

"What's up Ad?"

"Something happened last night and I need you to stay calm."

"What? What happened?"

"Don't tell Gabby either."

Oh uh, what did he do?

"Adam, what did you do?"

"I fucked Sauli last night."

Whoa WHAT!?

|Sorry Gabby, had to make it interesting|