Chapter 61

{Later}

Bekah's pov:I went to the living room and saw everyone there wondering what was going on and saw Adam coming over to me.

"What's mom and dad doing here?"

"I told them about me and the babies."

"How come they ain't yelling and screaming like the goons they are?"

"Adam, watch your attitude."

"Oh...Sorry."

"And they are ok with me dating Tommy and I told them that they had to stop drinking and smoking, also for the babies and they agreed on it and gonna get help."

"Well, freaking finally! They were starting to get on my nerves."

"I know, mine too but, everything's ok, is Pam here?"

"Yeah, she's on the couch with everyone else."

"Kay well, here it goes." I said as I went in there.

"Listen up friends."

"What?" Everyone said. "This better be good."

"As you all know, Tommy and I are dating and we have some news we're very excited about."

"What is it?" Monte said.

"I'm pregnant."

Everyone was shocked except for Adam and Gabby.

"This skank is pregnant!? What else have you been lying about, Mr Ratliff?!" Tommy's mom said.

"Excuse me but I ain't no slut!"

"Mom, we need to talk like now."

"I'm fine right here, I want everyone to know how much of a slut-"

"NOW!!!" Tommy said dragging her to a room with me, Adam, Gabby and my parents following us.

"Excuse us everyone, we'll be back." Gabby said closing the door.

"How DARE you call Bekah a slut like that in front of our friends!?" Tommy yelled at her.

"She deserves it for being like that to my son!"

"Listen lady, I told you that I would hurt you and I make a promise to anything like that."

"Contract." She said waving it in front of me

"You made my sister sign a fucking contract!? Pardon my french Beck but this is just stupid and insane!" Adam said to me then to Pam.

"I had to, read the lines on there Pretty boy." She said handing Adam the contract.

"I Rebekah Grey Truitt sign this contract to agree on taking care of Pam Ratliff's son and being a good girlfriend ok, what the fuck is this?"

"Read line 2."

"If the girl and/or guy tries to hit the mom, she/he will be sentenced...TO JAIL!? WHAT!?"

"That's bullshit, Pam!" My mom yelled at her.

"It's my contract and he's my son."

"Who Bekah loves and cares for."

"And you don't think I don't?"

"Not really since you made our daughter sign a contract!"

"I was talking about Tommy, he deserves a nice and behaved girl unlike Rebekah here. I know about her life and it said she was a whore and would go out with her gay, piece of shit brother to clubs."

|Oh shit! She called Adam out!|