Loving and Dating and Famous {Season 2}

|The first book is done and over with so here's the next one! Chapter 1|

Bekah's pov:I grabbed the note pieces and put them on the table and tried to read what it said but, it was impossible.

"Why did I do that?" I said looking down, Adam came to me and rubbed my back.

"You know, it's not our fault that they did that."

"I know but, I still love Tommy." I said looking down.

"Can you figure out what the note says?" Adam said picking some of the pieces up and trying to put them together.

"No, he tore it up real good, probably for me not to read. He hates me now."

"No he doesn't, he loves you."

"Yeah, until what just happened between us then the blame is on us."

"Yeah but, they fucked." Adam reminded me, I instantly got mad and got up.

"Where're you going?" Adam asked me.

"Hang on." I said as I walked to Tommy's room.

Gabby's pov:Tommy and I sat down and talked about what happened.

"I can't believe it! They kissed, right in front of us!" I said pancing around.

"Well, if you wouldn't had jumped up on me and kissed me before, none of this would've happened."

"Why are you blaming me? You went along with it!"

"Yeah but-" Tommy stopped as we saw Bekah coming in.

"Aren't you suppose to be-"

"Keep your mouth shut Gabby!" Bekah yelled at me and went to Tommy. 

"Well."

"Bekah-"

"Don't talk, I'm still pissed that you and Gabby were fucking but, I came to say this, I don't care what just happened between Adam and I cuz you two got what you had coming and I don't want no part of you or Gabby anymore. I don't care if you still love me or not but, from this moment on, we're taking a break." Bekah said with her arms crossed, Tommy looked upset and looked at Bekah with tears almost running through his eyes. "You made me do this Tommy."

|I don't mean anything by it Gab! It's just a story! Haha|