Chapter 45

"I mean, I-I don't know what to do, Beck and I do this all the time and nothing happened, what do you think did?"

"How many times did you guys fuck?"

"Umm...16 times."

"16 TIMES!? Are you fucking insane!? That's my little sister we're talking about!"

"Dude, I can't fucking help it! I'm a horny guy and she also found out about my real age."

"Oh, that makes it a WHOLE lot better, yeah, a 27 year old getting a 16 year old pregnant."

"Don't be mad! It's not my fault she's that hot!"

"It's not my fault she's hot, oh grow up Tommy!"

"How can I grow up when I'm gonna have a baby? I might have tell Beck to put it up for adoption when the baby's born."

"Whoa, stop right there Tommy!"

"What?"

"What about Bekah? Do you think she's gonna wanna do that?"

"Not really but, we ain't ready yet, she's still in school and I'm more focused on my career then focusing on a baby!"

"You don't understand how Bekah may feel about the baby, did you even say if she wanted it?"

"Well, no but, she's gonna have to deal with giving up the baby."

"Tommy, do you hear yourself? You wanna give up a baby you don't love?"

"I love kids but I ain't ready to HAVE one, Adam."

"Well, it ain't my fault my friend's a horny bitch and never wears condoms cuz if he did, this wouldn't had happen and you're blaming Rebekah!"

"I'm not blaming her, I'm just saying, if she was more like Gabby like taking it slow and all, this wouldn't have happen."

"Really? And you're saying that YOU don't take things slow or are you trying to make it look like Bekah's fault and telling her to act like Gabby? She is who she is and you can't do nothing about it."

"I'm just not ready yet Adam, I'm just not." I said as he hugged me and I hugged back

{With Bekah and Gabby}

"What!?"

"Yeah."

"Just today?!"

"Yep, I took the test and I'm a mom."

"How did Tommy react?"

"He acted like he didn't want the baby, he even sounded mad at me cuz I'm pregnant."

"He's a guy, you know how guys are with Babies."

"He even might put it up for adoption."

"What!? He can't do that unless you agree, right?"

"Yeah but, he won't care, he doesn't even know how I feel about it."

"How do you feel about it?"

"I don't know, happy, sad, hurt also."

"Why are you hurt?"

"Cuz, Tommy doesn't want the baby and I'm scared what might happen to it, I love the baby so much and I always wanted to be a mom but Tommy doesn't want to be a parent right now."