Chapter 41

"Well, I don't like Bekah-"

"Ok, I'm gonna throw her out the fucking window."

"BEKAH!" I yelled at her and she jumped as I yelled at her.

"What!?"

"And as much as how she is rude-"

"Thanks old lady."

"Rebekah, be nice."

She groaned.

"I guess she's ok."

"Guess!?"

"Ah! It's enough to say that she is perfect for you other then the other bitches you dated."

"Really?"

"So, am I good for him or what lady? We have lives to live!"

"She's actually cool."

"See ma? I told you I would find the right girl, the others that I've dated were nothing but whores and such."

"And I ain't?"

"No, you are perfect." I said to her smiling and she kissed me.

"She has my approval."

"Yay!"

"But!"

"But what?"

My mom took out something and gave it to Bekah.

"What the fuck is this piece of shit?!" Bekah said to my mom, I walked to her and saw what my mom gave her.

"A contract?"

"It's a contract meaning that if you do anything to my son, you will die."

"Are you fucking insane woman!? I would never do anything mean or rude to him!"

"Mom, she's a really good girl, you don't have to give her this."

"Oh yes I do, the last time Thomas dated a girl, she was very rude to him and she got away with it so, I'm making sure I'll be doing this every time my son gets a girl."

"You are completely insane!!! Can I just whack her head off?" Bekah asked me and I gave her a serious look.

"Read the second line."

Bekah and I saw it and she read it.

"If the girl and/or guy tries to hit the mom, she/he will be sentenced to jail, WHAT!? That's fucking bullshit!" Bekah yelled at her