Chapter 28-29

"I love you Bekah, you're my best friend and I should've never made you that upset and mad at me for what I did to Tommy the other day, I took it too far and I'm sorry." Gabby told me.

"It's ok Gabby, I forgive you." I told her hugging her, we heard the door open and saw Adam come in. I gave him a mad glare and Gabby saw him and closed her eyes.

"What do you want, Adam? Can't you see you hurt Gabby enough?" I told him still hugging her.

"I wanted to tell Gabby what happened last night between me and Sauli."

"I don't need details about you and your night with Sauli, Adam! I'm good enough!" Gabby said still holding onto me.

"Why don't you just go back to your boyfriend Sauli, Adam? I'm sure he'll love the news about you and Gabby."

"He feels terrible about what happened and it was an accident, he just wanted to see if he had feelings for me and he said he didn't but I pushed him on the couch and kissed him, I don't know WHAT went through my mind, he kissed so much like Gabby, I couldn't stop kissing him."

"LIES!" I yelled.

"It's true, I swear."

"My brother, the big fat liar cheats on Gabby and hurts her the next day."

|Hope you have a box of tissues besides you Gab haha|