Chapter 40

The hooded stranger who shared the same voice with Vongola Decimo

If anyone heard about it, this would be the most scandalous news for all the mafia members to hear. The hooded stranger would become the biggest threat to the mafia world after Pyotr Morozov. 

Tsuna admitted that it was true but he had no idea how it was happening.

"Boss, maybe that stranger had a device that could copy Don Vongola's voice. He's probably doing it to frame him for the things he had never done," said Romario.

"I'm thinking the same thing. Since he's wearing the hooded jacket, he can hide that device easily," Dino replied.

"He's not that stupid to do that," Gokudera interrupted. "He's probably a genius like Belphegor. Not forget to mention about his fighting skills. He can read each of our movements when the Tenth and I fought with him. My dynamites could not reach him, but Tenth managed to give him a strong punch."

"What if that stranger was...Tsuna's long lost sibling?"

All of them turned to look at me with their bewildered look. Tsuna remained quiet for a while and he sighed. He was tired to think of any possibilities to solve the mystery. 

"I don't have any brothers or sisters in my whole life. Not even cousins. The only family I have are my parents. Though I did hear my mother muttered about my father always arguing with another woman. I assumed that she must be my aunt."

"You have an aunt?" Dino exclaimed. "Why I didn't know about it?"

"I've never met her before and my father never allowed her to see me," Tsuna explained. "He said that she's insane and rather marrying with her beloved career. My mother and I had forgotten about her existence ever since my father went abroad to work with the Vongola. Besides, she's just my father's adoptive sister."

"Tenth, maybe that stranger was your aunt's child?"

"I'm not sure either. This is getting more complicated than I thought."

Don Cavallone noticed the brunet's tiredness. He clapped his hands once and stood up from the bench before he stared at me, Tsuna and Gokudera.

"It's getting late now, so I'm suggesting that the three of you should stay at my headquarters for today. I can't risk the three of you to return home at this hour with that stranger still around somewhere."

"Thanks, Dino," Tsuna smiled at him. "We appreciated it."

"No problem. I'll have Romario to take care of Natalia and Diana. Just take more rest before we can continue to discuss this issue."

It only took us fifteen minutes to reach the Cavallone Famiglia's headquarters. The subordinates treated us like an important guest and some of them leading Tsuna and Gokudera to the guest rooms. Dino meanwhile suggested that I should sleep in Natalia's room as she was still in the hospital.