chapter 24

Ever had old-fashioned relatives who would tell you that it was wrong to sleep with boys or men before the marriage? I once met up with my annoying aunt who often scolded me for not acting like a proper lady and she often blamed my mother for my b...

Ever had old-fashioned relatives who would tell you that it was wrong to sleep with boys or men before the marriage? I once met up with my annoying aunt who often scolded me for not acting like a proper lady and she often blamed my mother for my boyish behaviour. She boasted about her well-mannered perfect daughter and I was somewhat got sick with her attitude.

Would she think her daughter was still perfect whenever I had seen her hanging out with other good-looking boys at the late night? It was until one day she found out that her daughter went into a wrong turn with another guy and I had not seen my aunt ever since. She must have been embarrassed by her daughter's actions.

Most of the girls around my age already slept with their boyfriends many times and I just got started-

Not me, Tsuna was the one who unconsciously pulled me to sleep with him. I would hit anyone who did this to me but he was distressed last night in his sleep that I decided to accompany him the whole night. I drifted into a deep sleep and it was nothing but a pleasant dream I had. I did not know how long I had slept and the one that slowly woke me up was Tsuna's panicked voice.

"It's nothing! Please don't misunderstand, Hayato!"

"N-no, it's fine. I really should not disturb both of you."

"I didn't do anything, I swear! We are fully clothed here!"

"Alright, I get it. Just tell me when you're done, Tenth."

I groggily woke up and I yawned. When the brunet suddenly gripped my shoulders, I flinched with shock. He had that extreme guilt look on his face and I nervously smiled back at him.

"Is...is there anything wrong, Tsuna?"

"Ayano, please tell me," he said with his quick tone. "Did I do anything bad to you last night??"

"L-last night? Well, I-"

"Just tell me, please!" he gritted his teeth. "I hate to think about it but I'll take full responsibility if I did it to you!"

"Wait! Hold on a second," I interrupted to make him stop talking. "You did not do anything wrong. You are just tired of the work that you fell asleep with your full clothes on."

"Then...why we ended up sleeping together??"

"I...I was about to leave after making sure that you're comfortable with your sleep, and you suddenly dragged me along, refusing to let me go. I was tired as well, so I fell asleep with you."

Tsuna probably took his time to realise that he had been so worn out lately. I sat up and stared back at him, placing my hand onto his hand.

"What has been on your mind lately, Tsuna? I feel that you're worrying about something bad might happen."

"Why do you think I am worried about that?" he asked curiously.

"Because last night, you told me not to leave you, and stay by your side. Sounds as if I might go away."