Chapter 11: A Shameful Meal

The dinging room was glorious in it's own right. The ceilings were high, and Eve found it a good time to compliment thier house to get into the good books.

"What a lovely home you have.." Eve said, in her politest voice, as Draco pulled out a chair for her to sit in, she smiled to her boyfriend as they all took a seat.

"Thankyou Eve, we've spent many years perfecting it to how we want." Lucius said, picking up his cutlery gracefully, and cutting into what seemed to be duck. Eve picked up her own cutlery and copied the rest of the family. Lucius swallowed his bit of duck and looked to Draco and Eve.

"I recieved news from Snape that you two were.. er... sharing kisses in the corridor..." Eve vlushed and shoved her face as far down as she could. Draco felt isolated in his father's firing line.

"Well... we were... but it was..." Draco said, finding it hard to get any words. Lucius laughed ever so lightly.

"It's ok, we were your age once Draco..." Draco cringed as he put some more duck in his otuh, Eve finally lifted her head, seeing the conversation had been diverted.

"Eve, dear, tell us, what do you think of Draco?" Lucius said, looking towards Eve intentiviley. Draco slammed his fork and knife down, gruffing.

"Father, please!" he shouted, as Narcissa gave him a stern glare. Lucius turned his attention back to Eve, who swalowed down a dophinoure potatoe quickly.

"Well, he's sweet, handsome, very protective, and caring." Narcissa cooed to Draco, patting his arm.

"My little boy has found his perfect girl!" she clucked, as Draco flushed bright red.

"Mother please..." Draco cringed, his face to the plate.

"Narcissa-" Eve began, before she was interrupted.

"Cissa, if you want to call me that Eve.." Eve smiled and looked to Draco, who smiled wanly back.

"Cissa...Do you approve of me?" Eve asked, holding her cutlery professionally. Cissa laughed lightly, dabbing her mouth with a napikin.

"Of course dear, you're like a daughter in law!" Lucius glared to Cissa, who was smiling strangley at Eve. The conversation fell into silence. The family of three all looked up to each other, and then looked at Eve in unison, Lucius then nodded and bobbed his head up from eating.

"So Eve... what do you think of "Dark Forces"?" Lucius asked, placing his fork and knife down. Eve finaished her meal too, and dabbed her mouth elegantly.

"What do you mean?" she asked, rather confused.

"You know... he who should not be named?" he said, looking to his son and wife.

"Oh.. right... it's terrfying... but the deatheaters-" Eve began, before Lucius' ears pricked up.

"What about DeathEaters?" Eve pulled her face into an unsure expression, her mouth pulled back awkwardly.

"They're.. you know.. pathetic, useless, cowards, arselicks... so forth." Lucius' eye twinged insanley, as Cissa's jaw gawped and Draco blushed. "Is there something in my teeth?" Lucius raised himself from the table, his long flowing blondey white hair bouncing as he did so.

"Right.. it's time we cleared up, you two should be off..." he said, ushering them out of the room.

"Thankyou for the meal!" Eve called, as she was dragged away by Draco.

Draco sat on the edge of the toilet seat, as eve soaked in the bath, concealed by bubbles.

"That was so awkward... what did I say?" she said, her black hair shining and straight because of the bath water.

"Nothing, you won't understand.." Draco said roughly, clearly stressed. Eve placed her head on the rim of the bath.

"I obviously did say something then, come on Draco tell me!" she pleaded, her collarbone on show from the rest of her bubbly dress.

"You said NOTHING, I'll see you in a bit.." he said, his tall frame moving through the door and slamming behind him. Eve sighed in the bath, popping individual bubbles. The anxiety was killing her. She had to find out what she had said, so she surface from the bubbles, it looked so amazing, her long black hair hung low on her titled head, and bubbles strained from her back and popped as she detached herself from the bath and placed on a towel that just met at her thigh. She curled her hair around one side of her neck, and placed a towel down for her to sit on on the end of the bed next to Draco, so she wouldnt get the sheets wet.

"Draco, I won't think less of you if you tell me what I did wrong.." Draco huffed.

"You think less of me? No, it's vice-versa love.." Eve felt hurt, why was he acting so self centred.

"Draco!? Why are you being an arsehole?" she said, little droplets running off her tanned legs and absoring into the antique rug. Draco stood up and squashed his face up into hers.

"I'm not Eve, it's just you being so insolent at the table!" he called angrily, Eve gasped, and placed a hand to her hip.

"Hm, well I dont know what I did so?" Eve said in a sarcastic tone, Draco kept his arms pinned at his sides.

"You insulted DeathEaters!" Draco boomed, Eve folded her wet arms quickly, glaring at him.

"Why's that an issue?" she asked, claming down, Draco also calmed, and his tense musceley body fell floppy, and he crashed onto the bed.

"Because my family are DeathEaters.." he exclaimed softly, Eve gasped, Draco waited for her to get her stuff and storm out, but Eve came and sat down at his side.

"Draco, I don't care what you are, your still Draco who I love." she planted a warm kiss on his soft pale neck.

"I'm so glad to re-acted well to this, my last girlfriend dashed away as soon I as I broek it to her, it knocked my confidence..." Eve kissed him warmly on the lips before getting up, her towel losing it's strenght on her wide hips, so it was now sloping off her slightly.

"Oh dear.." Eve laughed, as it hung off her , so she practically ran for the bathroom door, but Draco caught her waist and dragged her down with him. Eve wrapped the towel round herself quickly and folded her arms to secure it.

"Nice try Malfoy, but Lyon prevails!" she said valiantly, as draco tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Your so pretty Eve..." Eve rolled her eyes jokingly.

"Like I haven't heard that before..." Draco laughed at her pulled her in for a kiss, and they lay there for quite some time, compliemting and joking around.