Chapter 3: Quidditch=Danger

Eve was awoken by the sound of muffled pop music, and when she sat up in bed, she saw Lavender dancing around.

"It's not hard to tell, you don't know-oh-oh! You don't know your beautiful!" Eve laughed heartily, ragging her hair back. "I love this muggle band!" Lavender said, boucing around. Eve picked up her weekend clothes and headed to the bathroom. A blue zip-up hoodie, her favourite jeans, and some icy blue converses. Once she was done, and Lavender and Hermione were too, they all headed down for the Quidditch Match.

"You know Ron is going to be soooo fly!" Lavender said airly, pratically dancing down the stadium.

"Shut up for Christs sake!" Hermione said, as lavender pranced ahead. Eve gulped. She wanted to tell Hermione about her strange encounter last night.

"Hermione?" Hermione lifted her head and faced her friend, to show she was listening.

"Yes Eve?" Eve fiddled with her hands, she wanted to blurt it all out.

"I was walking about last night because I couldn't sleep... and then I ran into Harry..." Hermione kept on listening to her.

"Go on, what happened?"

"Well, we talked for a bit, and then when we said goodbye, he randomly kissed me..." Hermione bounced up in excitement.

"On the lips?!" Eve smiled to her.

"No, on the cheek..." Hermione looked dissapointed, and by that time they were taking thier seats. Eve saw a flash of green speed past her, it seemed the game had already started.

"Hold on... is it Slytherin playing today?" Hermione took a programme from her bag.

"Yeah it is. Slytherin vs Gryffindor. Should be interesting." Eve craned her neck up, she caught sight of Draco Malfoy. He looked surprisngly dashing in his Quidditch kit. The shoulder pads defined how broad his shoulder's were, and the best protector seemed to emulate his six pack. Eve sat back down quickly. She didn't want to feel like this about draco. She didn't want to risk losing her friends because of her feelings. Eve looked up, her cutting green eyes fell upon Draco, who was resting professionaly on the top of his broom, his grey eyes looking right at Eve. She kept on staring at him, her black soft hair blowing about in the freezing wind. Draco then spun around like a shot, ramming everyone out of his way, until he ran into Harry, who somehow had caused him to crash down to the ground, his broom flipped four or five times before it came to a hault on the other side of the pitch. Everyone stopped playing. As Draco lay there, totally unresponsive. Some nurses carried him off, and the game was cancelled. Eve tried to hold back her tears. What if he was dead? She nevr got the chance to thank him for his good deed. Eve raised herself from the bench.

"Hermione, I have to go to the Infirmary, keep an eye on Lavender!" Eve then ran off bck to the castle, whilst Hermione ragged lavnder over to her, and geabbed hold of her wrist, like a parent with a naughty toddler, but Lavender was to busy listening to Muggle Music to hear.

Eve's stomach was full of butterflies as the asceded the stairs to the infirmary, it was a starling purity of white beds, and a few nurses bustled about here and there, carrying fresh bed sheets. Eve edged her way over to Draco, who was laying there, murmuring to himself.

"Draco?" Eve asked softly, pulling up a stool and sitting at his side. Draco opened his eye wearily, he took a good long look at eve, who was smiling at him. She was melting inside, his square jawline was huge push factor, and she cluthced her jacket in her hands, squeezing out her love for him on it.

"Eve.... Lyon..." Draco said, barely able to talk. Eve exhaled harshly, poor draco.

"Yes it's me, I just wanted to thank you for saving me the other day..." Draco forced out a smile, his whitey-blondey hair relfecting the sunlight that poured through the window behind him.

"It's fine... I didn't want to see you die right before me." Eve took a deep breath in. Ask him Eve, ask him!

"Is that your morale for everyone?" she asked, shocked at herself.

"What do you mean?" Draco said, catching his breath.

"Well, would you save anyone that was about to fall?" Draco shrugged, blushing. Eve turned her glance to the window, she could still see crowds of people leaving the stadium. Draco started coughing violently, reaching forward. Eve looked to him pleadingly, grasping his hand tightly, as anyone would do. She then called for a nurse.A fat  lady waddled over, she was a kindly nurse, and her methods were to Eve's liking.

"We need to remove this silly Quidditch gear..." she said, casually removing Draco's top. Eve didn't know how to react. Should she turn away? Should she walk out? Eve got out of her seat, about to leave, it was too much, but then a weak voice called out for her.

"Eve, please stay with me..." Eve smiled to herself, and sat back down. She sat there, having the delight of seeing Draco's six pack. She decided it would be too much to hold his hand, but astoundingly, when they were all alone, Draco reached out for her. At first eve just smiled to him, but then he looked to her, his shapley jaw and mystical eyes getting right through her.

"Hold my hand Eve..." he said, as Eve cupped his large hands. They were so cold, Eve bit her lip, getting red lip closs smothered over her white teeth. "Stupid Potter... now I have to sit in a bed on my own for a week..." Eve perked up a bit to this.

"I'll stay with you Draco, it's the least I could do." Draco smiled to her, it was like a dream. A nurse then tapped Eve on the shoulder.

"Come on, you need to go back to your dorm now love." eve nodded to her and got up, Draco reluctantly let go of her soft, dainty hands.

"Promise you'll come back tomorrow?" Eve tunred around, her sumptous black hair tumbling past her shoulders.

"I promise..." she then moved down to the dorms, finding her bed in the darkness, and sighing outwards, nothing could of been better.