Chapter 8: True Love Can Crash Right Down

Eve swore she could of just sat there and kissed Draco for an eternity, but then he pulled back gasping.

"Hold on... what about Harry?" he said quickly, biting his lip. "He'll murder me for doing this..." Eve took his hands encouragingly.

"Don't worry, I'll take the blame..." Draco smiled to her, rubbing her defined cheek bone with his thumb.

"You're so beautiful Eve.." those words meant something to her if they came out from his soft lips. Eve then went to kiss him, and saw Harry lingering outside of the Hall. Eve clasped Draco's hands and pulled him away.

"C'mon... unless you want to get caught by Potter?" Eve said, her emerald eyes looking into Harry's line of sight. "Quick hide!" she whispered, pulling Draco down with her. "If we're gonna pull this off, we need to keep low to the floor, got it?" Draco nodded like a puppy, before following close to Eve's long skirt, that was collecting all of the dirt from the floors of the stone corridors. They managed to sneak past Harry and climb the stairs to the dorms. Draco then lifted her up like she was a bride, kicking the slytherin door open with his foot.

"Your so strong..." Eve said, clasping his strong musceles. Draco laughed and kissed the top of her head.

"And your so pretty." he then dropped her on his bed, he was fortunate in the fact he got his own private chamber from the rest of the boys. Eve's long dress was layered over the top of the duvet, and Draco got over the top of her, so thier noses were touching romantically.

"Thankyou for saving me, and making me realise that you're The One." Draco twizzled a bit of her silky black hair around his index finger.

"Thankyou for almost falling off the stairs to allow me to place my hands around your appealing waistline." Eve laughed brightly, siding her arms around his neck.

"You can do it again if you like." Draco laughed and closed his body onto her, Eve then rolled slughtly allowing him to crash beside her. Draco then pulled her face closer to his, so that Eve could ihale that warm, lush minty smell of his breath, it was hot on her cheeks, and she just had to savour the moment. They both leaned in again and began to kiss, Eve ran her slender fingers through his thick hair, messing up that combover he'd so long been perfecting.

"Ey! Not the hair!" he laughed, purposefully scruffing her hair. Eve giggled to him, and they talked late into the night.

Eve woke up and opened her eyes very slowly to find she had her nose pressed up against Draco's. She gasped slightly before popping up above the covers, it was broad daylight, and she was glad it was saturday. She looked at herself, still wearing her expensive jewelerry and prom dress. Eve still had to deal with the Harry drama. She gently tapped Draco awake.

"Draco.. I need to be off to tell Harry it's over..." Draco smiled and nodded, as Eve put on her Prom dress half heartdely, heading back for her own dorm.

The Gryffindor Dorms was always quite until about 9, when everyone would get up and eat all of the toast, so Eve had plenty of time to figure out what she would say to Harry. Eve pushed the door open gently, and Hermione leapt on her, embracing Eve tightly.

"Oh, Lavender, Eve's ok!" lavender then hauled herself from the bed and hugged Eve too.

"Where were you last night? Harry was dumbstruck, he didn't know where you got to." Lavender said, looking at Eve's out of place appearance. A prom dress, scraggy hair and shoes that hadn't been put on properly.

"I err... slept on a bench in the corridors, you know, the ones with the velvet pillows." Eve lied, fiddling with her silver bracelet.

"Erm...ok, but why?" lavender asked again, starting to circle Eve. eve gruffed, she didn't want to have to lie, but she was sure they weren't ready for the truth.

"I just did ok, I didn't want Harry knocking on the door all night keeping us awake!" Eve cried, storming off to put on her trashy jeans, blue zip up hoodie and blue converses.

Eve treaded out on her own down to the edge of the forest, purposefully so that Harry would come looking for her. Eve sat there on a rock for a while, waiting for Harry to appear, and when he finally did she wanted to scream, he would surely get mad at her for what she had done, but if she couldn't tell Harry the truth, how was she ever to tell her best friends the truth? Harry came and sat next to her, trying to give her kiss, but Eve placed her palm right infront of him.

"Eve, what's up with you?" he asked, trying to hold her hand, but she folded her arms, looking rather little.

"Please harry, I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore." Eve said, looking straight into his eyes. Harry bit his lip, tapping his leg like he was drumming.

"Right... but what happened to make you decide that?" Eve wanted to shout it out in a huge rambling mess, but then she would have to repeat it again, which would be more painful.

"So.. you want to hear the truth?" Eve said, her black wispy hair catching in the cold breeze.

"Yes please." Harry said politley, like he was asking for cake. Eve then wrapped her arms around her slender body.

"I snuck out of the hall, and then Draco came and comforted me.. and we kissed. There's no use me denying my feelings anymore, I love Draco." Harry tensed, Eve had to save his feelings. "Your really sweet Harry, but Draco and me.. we just spark when we're close." Harry clenched his fist, his lip twitching.

"Anything else happen?" he asked lightly, trying not to cry. Eve hid her face from him.

"Well, I slept in his bed.... but nothing happened." Harry sent himself up quickly, snarling like an animal.

"That's it, I'll kill Draco!" he shouted, running up the hill. Eve sprinted after him, but she was too slow.

"HARRY NO!" she screamed, trying to catch up.

Draco was out in the courtyard leaning on a colum talking to Crab and Goyle, when Harry rushed in, his wand pointing directly at Draco.

"Crucio!" Harry called,as Draco ducked quickly.

"Stupefy!" Draco shouted trying to fight back, Eve finally got into the courtyard, restraining Harry. Hermione and Lavender came out from the school to see what all of the fuss was about.

"What's going on!?" Hermione said, looking horrified. Eve felt like she was going to die of shame. Harry looked very aggrivated, his teeth were cleched together.

"Draco Malfoy, that filthy swine, stole Eve from me!" Hermione and Lavender narrowed thier glances towards eve, who was redder than an apple.

"Eve, is this true?" Lavender asked, switching her glance between Eve and Draco. Harry looked into Eve's eyes.

"Tell them Eve," he said, his voice wobbling from the tears lodged inside. "Tell them what you did." lavender had her hands on her wide hips as she frowned to her friend.

"GO ON EVE!" lavender screeched, prodding Eve with her fat finger. Eve was knocked back, and shje went and stood beside Draco, who automatically placed his arm around eve's back and his hand fell on her hip.

"I kissed Draco and we're... in love" Eve felt ashamed of it, they all glared at her spitefully. Lavender threw her arms up dramatically, making growling noises.

"Urrgggghh! You said you were over Draco, Eve!" lavender called, a little calmer. Hermione was too stunned to say anything.

"I've been denying myself this whole time, Draco's the one I love.." Lavender alsmot charged over to Eve, pointing at her and snarling, her face all crumpeled with rage.

"You know what!? Your jusr a dirty little SLUT! Yeah, I said it! Your a waste of space, a cheat, a lie, a SHAME!" Lavender then yanked Hermione away with her, and Harry shook his head to Eve, who was welling up herself. he then moved off, his stance slumped, Eve looked up to Draco for a sign, but his face was stone cold, he was stunned by the event.

"Draco, I need you to tell me that it's going to get better..." Eve said, crying now, tears rolling down her rosy cheeks. Draco squeezed her hips and looked down into her dear face.

"It's going to get better, I promise..." Eve then kissed him on the cheek. She knew this love would cost her everything, she needed to take everything, as it came.