The Reason WHY?; [Epilogue]

THIS STORY WILL BE MOVED TO:

http://www.wattpad.com/user/sleepypotterhead

FOLLOW TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH THIS STORY

-msjlpalo

Epilogue

[a/n]

Well, I think I have to tell you guys what really happened after the story

So here's what happened next.

Savannah's POV

Everything's happy and fine, but there's this fear i'm feeling inside.

I'm going to meet Cameron's father today.

I don't know why but I seemed to be scared.

"Don't worry, he'll like you." Cameron patted my shoulder in assurance.

We're waiting in this Indian restaurant because his father is used to eat Indian food, and the vibe always makes him calm.

The door chimes rang loudly as a fat man entered the restaurant. Cameron's face lightened up so I guess this is his father.

He stood up and so did i.

"Hey dad." he greeted and his dather hugged him tightly.

When they pulled away Cameron introduced me.

"So, this is the girl who made it all go away." he said with his husky voice, and I'm so scared that i don't know if that was meant to be a joke or he's really disappointed in me. My jaw just dropped.

A few seconds later i came back to my senses and just smiled.

We sat and took our orders.

"Well, its been a long time since i last saw you son. You were like 15 at that moment and you looked so wimpy, but now... look at how fast you've grown! Now you're taller than me and had muscles and everything. You're not that same wimpy kid anymore. i guess that's why we have to call off the game." he sighed and his eyes twinkled as he gazed at his son.

"Dad." is all the flattered Cameron can say.

" Oh yeah! I almost forgot that the love of your life is here with us... Savannah, right?" he asked and offered his hand for me to shake.

"Pleasure to meet you Mr. Flatts." I said while shaking his hand.

"So, tell me... What did you do to my son here that made him change his mind and all of the sudden called the game off."

"Well Dad, its kind of a long story..." Cameron said.

"We have all day, haven't we?" his father shrugged and we told him the whole story.

And after hours of taking turns in telling the story, We seemed to convince his father to stop the stupid rule in his school.

"Aaahhh..." he sighed, "well, maybe its time to close the school. Its not fun without the games anyways and i admit, i am getting tired of that system. Killing people is an exhausting job, because with all the effort you've put through, you should still have the power to cast off all the guilt and it consumes a lot of effort and time to achieve that."

"So? Are you saying we're going to close the school?" Cameron asked again.

"Yeah... Well in that case we have to close the whole town as well. We should destroy Tracefield." he said like it was nothing.

"What?!" Cameron exclaimed and i just waited for what he has to say.

"Psh. Why do you guys think that the people there is not protesting on how the school operates? I own everything in that land. The whole Tracefield town is my property. So maybe i'll just have to convert the town into a vineyard or another business establishment. You guys dont have to worry, i just have to make a few calls and its all done." he smiled and prepared to leave.

"You're leaving?" I asked.

"Well, of course young lady, With everything you told me I have some work to do. And Cameron you'll go to where this young lady is going to school. I'll put some money on your account and i'll look up for some of the condos here. You gotta love Beverly Hills man." and with that his father left leaving another chime.

"That's it?" he asked. I hold his hand, maybe he's a little upset on how his father just left like that.

"I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry about? I thought it would take a lot of time convincing Dad on giving the whole Tracefield up. But i guess he himself doesn't care about that town at all." he smiled at me and squeezed mt hand.

After a few months.

Tracefield town is now unbelievably a vineyard with everyone town people have their own jobs. and we just go there to visit my former teachers and of course James and Candace.

While Cameron is now living on a condo just a few kilometers away from our mansion. And we're both attending at Beverly Hills high school, both the most popular kids in the school.

:D

      not this is really the ending...     THE END