The Reason WHY?; 7

hey guys!!!

get ready for chapter 7...

LOL XD

feel free to comment/ask me questions, VOTE and FAN... :)

Hope you like this one!!! >.<

Chapter 7

“Okay, I have waayyy better things to do that to argue with you. You’re new? So don’t be so sarcastic. Okay? Have a nice day.” he smiled and took off.

I sighed as he left; I know that is way too sarcastic but I have to do it, because one way or another, I’m not comfortable with him.

I pretty knew the school’s structure for over my month and a half stay here, so I think I’ll be fine. I wanted to see James now, see if he’s okay, hopefully he won’t recognize me and if he does, I hope that he would help me with my little secret.

My first class was of course homeroom, which I suppose, I’ll see James. I went to the seat nearest to James, and he is talking to some guy,

“So James, what happened to that Savannah girl?” the guy asked, James just shrugged.

“I thought you guys have a thing, you know, you like her? She likes you back?” the guy went on and on.

“Dude, the girl is in trouble, okay? yes I do like her, but I wouldn’t risk  my life for her, I can get some girl there and replace her, she’s just a Beverly hills girl who I want to annoy and talk to. Dude, that’s just it okay? I don’t have any intention to hook up with her or to maker her girlfriend.  She’s just a damned blonde.” he growled at the guy.

Ouch, that hurts very much. I so do think that we have a thing, but I thought wrong. So I think James wouldn’t be able to help me now. He’s just like some other guy in Beverly Hills, only kinder. And I have to get a move on myself and remind myself that he’s no friend.

The teacher went in so as the guy in the poster, Cameron. All of them took their seats and heads up as the teacher take attendance.

“Oh yeah, before I forget, we have a new student here in Moscovitz Academy, another Estefano, Miss Estefano, would you like to introduce yourself?” Mrs. Scultiez called out. So I don’t think I have any other choice but to stand there and avoid the gazes.

I slowly rose up from my seat and walk slowly in front; I cleared my throat and started, “I’m Quinn Estefano, and you guys must know my sister Rue, who died a few days earlier.” I had to take a quick look at Cameron before I proceed, he’s not even looking at me, “We Estefanos were really a resident here in Tracefield, and me together with my parents went to Poland to reside there, but my sister didn’t like the idea so she stayed here, a month before she died, my parents already agreed to let me live here with her. I just want to attend at the second semester, so here I am.” I smiled. I think I carried out Rue’s story well.

“I’m so sorry about your sister Quinn.” Mrs. Scultiez said.

“You should.” I mumbled, “What was that?” Mrs. Scultiez asked. Uh-oh I didn’t know I said it that loud; now the whole class is staring at me.

“What I mean is you should. Right? Rue was like one of the best students here I suppose.” I quickly covered up.

“Oh yes, she is, and I am expecting for your high scores as well. You can sit now.” Mrs. Scultiez finally said. So now, I have to get good grades too? Oh crap.

“Okay, back to business. Since it’s the second semester already, the school is having a camp out, which means you won’t go home to your houses for a while. This camp out will be in the woods, let us say a few miles from the town.” Mrs. Scultiez started.

“You mean the woods?? Beside the town??” a wimp guys asked, literally shivering.

“Yes, that would be the place. Don’t worry about your safety, because the school already inspected there and they see no complications. For how long you may ask? It is just for a week, so no need to cry your hearts out being away from home. The camping of course covers up the semester’s physical education and also for you to learn to be independent.”

I raised my hand, as I know what to ask, “Can I not join?” and again, I have all the attention.

“I mean, I’m already independent, and I live in the depth of Tracefield, so I think I don’t need this camp out anymore.” I explained myself, but Mrs. Scultiez doesn’t seem to be impressed.

“Unfortunately, no. you cannot not join Miss Estefano. You are a senior, I sure hope, you don’t wanna miss this chance to have a camp out with your new school mates as well as classmates.” She firmly said.

“The school has already set the date, and it is on the end of this month. It is 22nd of January, so the camp out will be 1st of February until 7th of it. You should go with your sweater or jackets if you could, it would be a little bit cold. And the last thing is we’ve assigned partners. Whether it’s girl to girl, boy to boy, or girl to boy. Live with it. It’s just a week.”

I looked around everybody has their own reaction to this camp out thing, there’s some guys whispering and eyeing on a girl, there’s a girl who frowned almost the whole period, there’s someone who’s sleeping, someone who’s texting a lot— “Flatts, Estefano! You are partners.” Whoa! I didn’t see that coming, there’s a guy who’s kissing his football, weird.

“Miss Estefano!” I startled at the call of my name, I mean my new name, ugh! My name!

“Yes Mrs. Scultiez!” I called back, “Are you even listening? I said, you and Cameron Flatts are partners.”

“Me and Who?!” Oh no, please not him, not him!

“Me! You and me, were partners, you got it?” he chuckled, and yes it is him.