The Reason WHY?; 19

Chapter 19

After a week, the doctor said that I could go home.

But after hearing all this I don’t know where home is anymore. I know I still have my house at the block but Rue’s house been a home to me for almost half a year, so I don’t really know where I should go home to.

“Are you alright?” Cameron asked for the nth time while he’s driving.

“Yeah, just thinking.” I said.

“You know I fixed everything with dad already, he finally agreed to stop the game and admitted that he’s getting tired of it also. “ he said.

“Yeah, but you know I couldn’t just forgive you like that. I was shot for goodness’ sake and my stay here in Tracefield? I was always scared that someone might actually look through m disguise and kill me.” I said my arms crossed in front of my chest.

“I know where you’re coming from. But it’s still good that we’re talking and you’re not avoiding me or something like that.” He smiled.

“I’m just going to listen to James story to know the whole truth and I’m out of here… for good.” I finally said to him.

At my week’s stay in the hospital, I got to call my mom and asked her to go pick me up, even though I have a car. I just want to pretend that I didn’t go to this town and attend to that ridiculous school.

It’s too much and I can’t handle too much.

“What?!” Cameron glowered at me.

“My decision is final. I know I should’ve gone back to Beverly Hills a long time ago, but I just got to fix the mess and go home with a conscienceless heart. I just want to pretend that none of this happened. That its just a nightmare.” I sighed and slouched at the passenger’s seat.

“but—“

“no buts Cameron.” And I closed my eyes.

The next thing I knew is I’m back at my pink room in Beverly Hills.

“you okay darling?” my mom asked.

“Yes mom, just a little tired.” I smiled

“Are you going to tell me how you got shot? Or let me file a case?” my mom said being so overprotective as she always been.

“It’s okay mom, it’s my fault anyways. No need to accuse anyone.” I sighed.

“Okay well, I know you’re gonna be fine. Carney’s are strong. Are you going back to school?” she smiled.

“Can I just be homeschooled? I don’t really feel like attending anymore schools.” I said with puppy eyes.

“Okay darling, I’ll just leave you for now okay?” and she went out of my room.

Back at Tracefield, James version of the story is the very honest of all. He told me that he really loved Rue but she got Peter then and they truly loved each other. And then he saw me, it turns out that he really liked me then, and when he finally realized that I was in disguise he came to me and start being so thoughtful.

There was really no faking in James story, the only thing about is that he really cared about me and like he said, what he told his friends is not true. And I really appreciated that.

Though Cameron tried to hold me back, he told me that he really loves me and I think I love him anyways but I just got to get out of that messed up place. Maybe we just met in the wrong place and at the wrong time. Love will come around we just have to wait for it.

Cameron’s POV

“Oh come on! Can you just get over it already?” Candace said, pestering again.

“Can you just leave me alone?” I shot a glare at her.

I know I shouldn’t be pinning all this to Candace but I just can’t take her sometimes, you know? She can be a super bitch most of the time and it just sucks.

“You know? Instead of moping and whining around? Why don’t you just go to her and start over again, you know what? Why don’t you just go live there!” she said still not stopping.

“Oh! And why don’t you just go follow Peter wherever he is now.” I said, but right then and there Candace swelled up with tears and ran outside.

I ran after her, I know I shouldn’t have said that. I stepped on the line.

“Look Candace! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it.” I told her with my arms wide open. And she came running to me with tears.

She leaned of my shoulder and said, “you know if you really love her you’ll go after her.”

“What if she slammed the door on my face?”  I said.

“you know? You might be the coolest person I;ve met but then I remembered you really didn’t had a girlfriend before you just acted like a jerk, that’s why no girl liked you. But this one’s a keeper, so can you just please go after her?”

“And leave you her all alone and I’m just going there ready to take all the rage of hers? No way! You’re coming with me sis. You’re older anyways.” I grinned.

I’m going to see her again… but I’m a little bit worried if the face I’m going to see is the happy smile that is ready to forgive me or the eyes that are full of despise.

---------------------------------

thank you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

VOTE

LIKE

COMMENT

FAN!!!!

:D