The Reason WHY?; 17

Chapter 17

= Cameron’s POV=

BANG!

Quinn suddenly dropped to the floor.

“Told you I’ll be the one to get her!” a familiar voice shrieked at the back.

I turned around to see that it’s my sister.

“Candace!! What the hell did you do?” I growled at her.

She took out her phone and took a picture of Quinn lying on the floor with all the blood and sends it to someone.

“Okay little brother, what do you wanna do?”

“Call a freaking ambulance!” I shouted at her, while I am trying to stop the bleeding with my hand.

“Oh gosh! You didn’t have to shout at me.” And she took out her phone again and called 911.

5 minutes later, the ambulance is here at school and the nurses went to the hallway where the students gathered round to see how badly she was shot, or just to see what the freak happened.

While they are strapping Quinn on a stretcher, I went near my sister where I want to get a grip of her tightly and I don’t know… what she did is just horrible.

“What now Cameron?” she asked freeing her arm.

“Did you know what you just did?” I hissed.

“Of course I knew what I did, you wouldn’t do is so I did it… and you have to explain yourself in front of father you know, you? Of all people, running away from her.” She hissed back and walked away from me.

The ambulance took off and I hurriedly started my car and drove following the ambulance.

This thing just sucked.

At the hospital, Candace kept talking to dad, about how I didn’t get to kill her… or I am trying to save her... With all this tension boiling up and my rage is just can’t put into words I went to her, snatch her phone and freaking smashed it on the floor.

“I’m sick and tired of all this! Can you guys just stop and get over it already??” I raged up.

“Okay, seriously The Hulk? This is not my freaking idea anyways, you’re the one who started this all, you and dad… and then one of you… freaking killed Peter! So what the hell could I do but to join in your little game.” She said, and I know she’s telling the truth.

My head drop in frustration; I’m the one who started it all, me and my dad…

Well, actually it was all my father’s idea, but it’s because of me that’s why he thought of this freaking idea. In middle school, everyone just bullies me up, and all my dad haves are money and power. So he thought of this thing…

He would build a school, with all perfection, and whenever someone tries to sabotage the school, or even comment something bad about it, we would kill them without remorse.

We said a lot of lies to the parents of the kid we kill, or at least tell them the truth but exaggerates a little on the kid’s offense so the parents might as well agree with us.

Sometimes, kids that are in the orphanage attend here, so that even if they say something bad, there’s no more explaining to do.

I was in charge of the student council from the very start of my high school year, everyone looked up to me and just like that; no one bullies me in my own school.

We want our game to be a little exciting so we forced Candace to join us, but she just never listens so my dad had an idea, and that is to kill her boyfriend, Peter Estefano. It was too late when she arrived, and Peter was like out of blood. At first, she just isolate herself in her room… and she just comes out to get food or water, she didn’t even talk to us in like 6 months, but then after that she dyed her hair red, and she got herself weapons like guns, and stakes… it’s like she rose up from her grave with such action.

And the next day she started killing like hell, she did all the work.

And then just at the beginning of this school year, she dyed her hair black again and going on like herself again. I don’t know what she’s planning on doing. She even called herself Rue Estefano. (Rue is her second name and she got Peter’s last name… she even lived at Peter’s rotten house)

I just see her sometimes when she’s talking to James, which at the moment of time doesn’t know who she was.

I thought she’s not going to harm anyone, but I guess she just have this evil plots on her sleeve.

Then in art class, she just painted about how brutal we killed Peter and how she hated the school so much. I came to her, and realizes she’s still a bitch, we faked her death and she asked me to look for the blonde girl named Savannah and look at her stupid painting. I saw it and it’s kind of an offense, even if she just wrote the initials, but I never did saw her face. My dad called me, telling me to do something about the blonde, he bugs me every minute.

“Anyone here for Savannah Carney?” the doctor said.

Well, it’s Candace who filled out her records so maybe she thinks it’s safe now without Savannah’s disguise.

“Me.” I raised my hand as I go with the doctor.

“Well, sir. We successfully took out the bullet and she’s pretty willing to survive herself. It’s very rare for a patient to gain consciousness while we’re doing the surgery so we have to put her to sleep again. Just wait for her to wake up and let’s see what I can do to release her as soon as possible like you wished.” He said and walked out.

I can’t look at her, not like this that I’m so guilty and knowing I’m one of the reasons why she’s here, and she’s been afraid all this time.

“Cameron?” Candace called out.

-------------------------

so there you go... another chapter of "The Reason Why"

Thanks to those who are reading this story, even if its not that good, and thank you for all who fanned me... I appreciate it all.

Please, please... 

VOTE!!!

LIKE!!

and COMMENT!!!

:)