The Reason WHY?; 8

so here's chapter 8...

uhmm, it's kind of short, don't hate me!!

LOL

 i promise the next one will be longer than this...

Chapter 8

It is him, Cameron Flatts, my partner in the camp out…

“Can I change partners? I mean I can go with someone else, I mean maybe with James?” and James look at me confused, and so does Cameron.

“Miss Estefano, why are you complaining at every detail of this camp out, do you have any problem with it? I understand you loss, but please, there’s no need to be sarcastic. Is there any problem with Cameron? Do you like James at any instance and you want to be partners with him?” she asks many questions.

“I can explain myself, again. Well, you see this camp out is creeping me out already, and with Cameron? I just don’t want to be with him, well as you know, he is everybody’s crush and I do sense he’s a player, so there’s a possibility of what the hell he’s going to do with me right?” everyone laughed, and Cameron didn’t seemed insulted, instead he smiled at me. “And I see James as a decent person and my sister knew him.” I sit as I’m done with explaining.

Mrs. Scultiez laughed, “Miss Estefano, you’re such a paranoid. Cameron is not that kind of guy and he’s the student council president of this school, so I suppose he’ll do nothing to ruin his reputation. And James sadly, won’t be coming, because of his trip back to London, which is a very reasonable excuse. So I suggest you and Cameron get to know more before the camp out so you won’t be awkward with him around.” she smiled and turned to be very friendly.

“So I guess I’m stuck with him.” I gave up.

“So that’s all, Miss Estefano, you’re second class is History, with Cameron I guess?” oh great! Now we’re in two classes together?

“Yes Mrs. Scultiez.” and he came up to me, “I won’t offer my hand since you won’t take it, so I guess we’ll go together? You might lose yourself in finding history room.” he smiled friendly.

“Do I have a choice?” I said with a twinge of hope.

“None.” and I went to History class with him and he insists that I sit beside him.

And at lunch, I thought that I’ll be eating with myself but he sat beside me and eat together with me, we have little conversations like, how do you love Tracefield? Where do you live? Something like those. And I know I have to keep my guard up, he might know that I’m Savannah and thinking of a plan to kill me any part of the day.

“How ‘bout I’ll drop you by your house?” he asked.

“Nice try, I brought my car.” and showed him my keys.

I look for some expression of defeat but I failed to find it in his face, I can’t tell if this is true or not, but I do need to look out for myself more.

Dismissal time, I went to the parking lot and unlock my car until he, Cameron Flatts, came up to me yet again. “Quinn! I thought you took off already.”

“I was about to…” I said, yet sarcastically, “What do you want now Cameron?”

“Can we have dinner? Friday night…”

“Cameron, what is this? It’s my first day and yet everything happens very quickly. Let’s get this straight okay? I don’t like you Cameron and dinner together? Not happening!” I scowled at him and I get into my car and drove off.

I felt a bit bad, but you can’t blame me, he’s trying to date me, and yet he’s trying to kill me. Yes, he’s trying to date Quinn but he’s also trying to kill Savannah, those may vary but their both me. So please don’t misunderstand me.

And in a little while, I’m in Rue’s house now, which I suppose to call my home.

I slopped into Rue’s floppy but narrow bed, and my stomach grumbled. Okay, I haven’t eaten since this morning so I’ll guess I can use some dinner.

I looked into the fridge and it’s half empty right now, I don’t have money to buy groceries, so I think I should look for a job as soon as possible. I ate a slice of pizza and went to sleep.