The Reason WHY?; 4

so hey guys!! here's chapter 4, i hope you like it...

feel free to COMMENT, VOTE and FAN...

:)

thanks for the reads!! :)

Chapter 4

I went inside my car and drove to Rue’s house; I grabbed the bags and rang the doorbell. At least she’s not frightened on how many my bags are.

“Have fun shopping?” she asked.

“Yes! Don’t worry, you don’t have to pay for all of that.” but after I said that she doesn’t have to pay for all of that she gave me a thousand bucks.

“It’s okay, I love It.” and she took the bags on the living room.

“I have a very weird question Savannah.” she asked and sighed first before opening her mouth, “What color is your car?”

“Uhmm, pink?” she was tensed up when I said pink. Oh well!

“Savannah, I am leaving, and please do me a favor, take care of the house.” she said like she’s crying for a while.

“What? When? Where? Why?” there’s many questions I wanted to ask why is she leaving.

“I’ll explain it later, just do me one thing. Take care of the house. I’ll just go to my garden to pick up some tomato, you’ll be fine here right?” I nodded and she left.

I went around the living room, it seems decent though, and the kitchen is all white, so you’ll see that it is very clean. I went upstairs, which I think I shouldn’t have; I found her paintings, all about dying and killing somebody. The strokes were very good; you can see that it could be a masterpiece of Leonardo Da Vinci or someone better.

I look at her bedroom, and it’s freaking big and this time everything is black, even the light can’t shine on everything. She’s complete in painting set and instruments, she has a grand piano at the middle at many electric guitars as well as acoustic guitars, and you can’t loose the sight of the shiny black drums. The bed is small, probably for one person who’s not having trouble in sleeping.

I roam around the house and it seems nice and the structure is great. I know I shouldn’t be snooping around Rue’s house, but I’m still trying to find any clue of where would she go. There’s no passport or visa, there’s no pamphlets or any location guide.

“Hey, you good?” Rue asked, startling me.

“Uhmm.. y-yeah.” I stuttered, “You got tomatoes?”

“Yep, lots of them, I have a another favor to ask, can I borrow you car? You know just to be different this time.” she smiled.

“Oh yeah, of course you can, I could use some walking home. Anything else?” I handed out my keys

“C’mon, I’ll cook you dinner. I’m good at cooking you know.”, “okay?” sometimes I don’t really get her.

I saw a picture of her and some guy.

http://number1demilovatofan.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/jemi.png

http://mileyanddemidaily.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/jemi-kanielle-date.jpg?w=440&h=366

That should be her boyfriend right?

Every picture frame has a Peter&Rue, so I should be right.

“So Rue, are you going after Peter?” glasses shattered from the kitchen. I ran and I saw her with bleeding hands, “Oh My God! What happened?”

She forced a smile [I can tell if a person is faking a smile or not, that’s what you get when you meet phony people every time], “I’m okay, just getting a little clumsy.” she put a bandage on her hand quickly and return to cooking.

“You know? What if I continue that? You should treat your hand first, bandage is no use.” I said taking the spatula off her hands.

“You know how to cook?”, she asked, “Of course I know how to cook, how can I survive living alone? It’s not because I’m a blonde I don’t know how things work at home.” I chuckled and so does she.

When the food is done I placed it on the table and set things up and we began to eat.

“What happened to Peter?” I asked again and that froze her, “I just saw the name on the picture frame, don’t answer it if you don’t want to. He’s your boyfriend right?”

She smiled and said, “Yeah sort of.”

“You guys look good together, there’s no way you can’t be a couple, so I suppose you realized that you can’t live without him and you want to go after him?”

“Yeah… by the way Savannah, did you already finish your painting?”

“Painting? What painting?” I asked, playing with my food.

“Mrs. Chaff’s homework? Painting of the worst experience of your life.” she mimicked Mrs. Chaff that made me laugh.

“Oh that homework, I’m almost done with that. How ‘bout you?”

“All done!” she giggled. “And you can’t see it until tomorrow.”

“Aww!! Rue, you’re such a cliffhanger! “

“Don’t fuss. You’ll see it tomorrow. It’ll probably be posted on the school’s bulletin board because of its beauty!”

“Oh great, your worst experience is such a beauty! What if I beat you on the beautiful part? You know I should go; I have a one heck of walking to do. And I have to finish my painting to beat yours.” I finally said, because to tell you the truth I haven’t done anything about the painting yet.

“Okay. I’ll walk you out.”

look out for chapter 5, 

i'll post it soon as i get enough reads... or a comment...

:) tell me what you think about the story :)