The Reason WHY?; 10

so this will be the tenth chapter!!! yay!!!

haha, it's been a while since I'm keeping it to myself, but here you go guys...

Feel free to RATE, COMMENT, and be a FAN.

:)

Chapter 10

Homeroom and History went out less annoying; well it’s good if Cameron won’t talk to me often right?

I went to my next class, Physical Education, which I had with Cameron and James.

“Estefano.” Mr. Tanner said, “Yes?”

“I guess you should try out to the squad.”, “Squad? You mean cheerleader?”

“Yes. I mean you wouldn’t play football, would you?” and that’s the time I woke up into the real world, I’m the only girl here. “Oh yeah. Sorry, my bad.” I innocently smiled and went behind the bleachers where the cheerleaders are.

“Quinn Estefano right??” a familiar voice asked, yes it is Shayne.

“yes.”, “so, are you signing up for a squad? We can use one more cheerleader if you want.”

I thought it over and over, the squad saw Savannah, meaning me, without make up. And if I tie my hair up, they would likely know it’s me.

“Uhmm… no thanks, I’m really not planning on signing up for anything. Cheerleading? Not my type of sport. I’m sorry.” and I walked as far as I could. Then I bumped into someone.

“Quinn?” ugh! Cameron again. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. So you turn down the squad huh? well, I turned down the football team too” he looked at me trying to read me, “Well, for me it’s hard to turn down, because I’ve been playing football for the last 3 years in high school, but I have to focus on my studies, is that why you turn down the squad too?”

“Uh- Uhmm, yeah… a-and I have to keep up with the academics here, if I want to graduate this year. And cheerleading is not my type of sport.” I said, without looking at his eyes.

“oh okay, so how’ bout we go on for a group study? Or partner study?” he offered.

I tried to turn the offer down, but he insists hard and if I turn it down more he’ll find out that I’m trying so hard to stay away from him, which is I should be doing!!

“So are you saying that we’re like study partner, and will spend our free time in the library?”

“Yeah, I could teach you on some subjects, and vice versa.”

“The problem is, if I can teach you on some subjects… I’m really not like my sister.” I smiled innocently.

“That’s fine. Rue started out like you, she’s not at the best of her studies, but a study partner helped her…” he trailed off, and went to the library.

OMG! You gotta do this Quinn. And besides it won’t hurt if you ask for help in your studies. Right?

I ran to the library and sat next to him.

The study sessions wasn’t that bad after all, I mean he’s good at all subjects, and I’m good at… oh, nothing. And that’s what you get if you’re a spoiled Beverly Hills Girl.

“So, see you tomorrow?” he started, “yes…”

“Can I have your number?” and now he wants my number???!!! I just stared at him, “you know, if anything goes wrong at the coffee shop, or if there’s time you don’t need to work… like that, for work purposes only.” he smiled, and handed me his phone.