The Reason WHY?; 5

okay...

i know some of you were confused,i was wrong on posting the chapter...

i just noticed that i posted chapter 6 instead of 5...

i'm very sorry, for those who are confused...

this is the real chapter 5

where, Savannah, turned into Quinn...

sorry for the mistake...

>Sept. 20/2012

Okay some people is really confused with this...

Savannah's painting is about some bloody teachers trying to get to her... The ting that offended the Moscovitz are the initials of the school in her painting which is "MHS" whic is supposed to be "Memphis High School"... but they misunderstood it for "Moscovitz High School". I know it sounds pretty lame... I don't know what I'm thinking when I wrote this story

:D

Chapter 5

I finished my homework on time before the school starts; I have to wake up early to finish my artwork.  I hurriedly went to my closet to look for something to wear. Pink off-shoulder top and pink flairs! Perfect, I go for doll shoes today, since I’m going to walk. I grabbed my bag and go.

“Hey Barbie! How did you decide to not go with your car today?” James greeted,

“Well you can see Ken, I can use some exercise sometimes…” I smiled and went to my class.

I spotted Rue on her seat, “hey! So where’s your masterpiece?” I greeted,

“You’ll see.” she smirked.

“Good morning people! Miss Carney you can seat. So where are your assignments? Rue?” she first asked for Rue, she’s exceptionally talented so no doubt.

“Mrs. Chaff, I posted it at the bulletin board already.” she smiled, “okay, I see—“just when Mrs. Chaff is saying something someone barged in looking tensed up. It’s the President…

“Good Morning Mrs. Chaff, can I take Rue Estefano for a sec?” he smiled charmingly and the teacher gave in.

“Rue?” she asked then Rue stood up, “get my bag Savannah” she said as she walked past me, “look inside” she mouthed.

And I did. I see all of her belongings there and I saw a letter, it said: don’t open until you know what happened to me. Now this is getting weird.

“Savannah? Can we see your painting?” Mrs. Chaff asked. “Uhmm… of course.” I stood up holding my painting rolled up. I let the ends fall and seems like everyone looked shocked. I looked at my painting it seems decent.

“So this is my worst experience. When I’m still in freshman year, almost all the male teachers are hitting on me, and I hate the school because they didn’t do anything about it. The nightmare is still inside my head and I can’t endure it. So I think the painting thing is what urged me to open up. And the worst experience of my life is this; all the teachers hitting on me and the goddamn school didn’t do anything about it.” Mrs. Chaff took my painting quite stirred up.

“Is there a problem about my painting?” I asked everyone.

A guy said to me, “you better go now Savannah; we don’t want you to experience the same thing as they did. You should run before they caught you here.”