¢нαρтєя ѕιχтєєη

A/N

Early update!!! Hope ya'll happy with it! And Happy Late Easter!!!

~ Harry Styles POV ~

His forehead was crinkled in a small sensation of angst and envy. The crease of his brows plotted in an upside down C, making his usual chirpy blue eyes turn into a strong sense of complete utter jealousy; those pupils sliding thinner across his face, an ice cold glare popping up his expressionless face. I didn't want Louis to get any sense of resentfulness of Zayn and I. Zayn was just a mate who had relationship issues, and me being a great friend, decided to step in the circle of confusion to set everything back in place. I shot Louis a small bean of happiness to which he replied with a wry smile.

" He likes you," Zayn smirked, tilting his chin to Louis who was on his cell trying to get a distraction; it's obviously not working. Hesitating, I answer, "How do you know?" I reply, quivering an eyebrow. " Really? Your asking me that?" He chuckles, clearly amused at my gullible self. " What did you want to talk about Zayn?" I mention, completely avoiding the other question.

He rolls his eyes in reply, takes a deep breath, and his cheeks begin to fade with crimson. " I-I misunderstood everything," he stumbled over his words and sounds. " What do you mean?" I question, thinking straight away that he's talking about Perrie. "Remember that day at the...you know club...after we," he answers awkwardly, trying to avoid the "heated" make out scene.

" Um yeah," I stutter, scratching the back of my neck in a floundering, lumbering position. Then, his tone becomes more serious, and he raises his head high, jaw standing up in a broad position, with his shoulders complexing into a held high stand.

" That day where I thought Perrie cheated on me with that bloke inside the caffe," his tone lowered, where it was starting to get harder and harder to hear what he was saying; we were in a club after all. "What happened?" My impatience was nearly bubbling outside my anticipated body. " She wasn't cheating-he sends me a soft sheepish smile- Perrie was offered a job, a job that was always important to her ever since it was being shown in front of her. I remember how her red cheekbones glistened every time she mentioned or talked about it. She always wanted to be a model, and Paul, the bloke she was with offered her that job. Me being oblivious and jealous thought that she was meeting with someone else behind my back." He says, glancing back at me to see if I was paying attention.

I nod my head, " Keep going Zayn, I'm hear for you; best mates stick up for each other." He shoots me a small grin and begins his story about Perrie. " Well anyways, I called her up and we just got in a huge fight. Talked and yelled for hours until I finally let her explain the whole story. And once that was over, well I felt really disappointed in myself. Perrie and I have been together for so long, we're so madly in love with each other that I feel disgusted with myself for not letting her explain earlier. So now, we'll um-he pauses for a second, and I see a small lump starting to form in his throat- she wants a break from our relationship. She needs time because this was the first time we ever had such a sever argument about shit, with me blaming on it. I feel fucking disappointed in myself Lou....I can't breathe, can't think, can't fucking live without her. And here, it's my fault, just because I felt so fucking jealous. I d-don't know what to do? She needs time and all, but we haven't contacted each other since then....I-I," tears begin to fall briefly down his watery eyes. Sobs escaped his white pale lips, and his his eyes began to blubber like scarlet red drips.

My heart nearly shattered at the sight, and the only thing I could think of is to wrap him in a tight embrace. He nearly jumps into my open wide bear arms, tears and sniffles coming down from his nose. Salt layers of water drip and splash down my shirt, and his arms wrap tighter and tighter around my waste. He looks up quietly from my comfort; the corners of his eyes red and shriveled with pain and sadness. "What do I-I d-do?" He stammers, biting down his lip in utter fear. I let out a loud sigh and pour out my feelings. " You wait Zaynie, if she comes back to you then you guys are really meant to be together, but if she doesn't well, you know the answer to that," I reply, hoping that I gave him enough advise.

" Yeah, I uh...I'll wait," he whimpers, his forehead creasing with lines and worry. " Yeah our should wait. If she really loves you she'll come back," I try my best to shoot him a smile but comes out of pity. " Yeah, I'll let you go know, our boyfriend seems to lose his mind completely," he chuckled darkly, pointing to Louis who looked like he was ready to punch a fucking wall. I smirk at him since he looks like a jealous cute puppy right now; shooting Zayn a grin I give him one last lingering hug to which he smiles back at and leaves.

I walk my way towards Louis, who nearly pushed me behind a close wall. My body laid shocked at his personal movements. And suddenly, his voice began to move closer and closer to my prickled ear. Since when was he the dominant one in the relationship; as I think Ill let him get carried away but only for a minute. " Your mine and only mine," he whispers fiercely before colliding his lips with mine.

To be continued....

-Question #1: What was your opinion on the You and I video.

-Question #2: Who's ready for some smut in the next chapter? ;)