¢нαρтєя тнιятєєη (ραят σηє σƒ тωσ)

~ Third Person POV ~

" Niall....don't...step...any....further with....that monsterous.....spoon," Liam pleaded, staring at his boyfriend with a frightening, scared glance. He had both of his arms plastered right in front of his body, standing in guard, with his fist lipt and locked into a tight, sweaty fist. His eyebrows scrunched and moved with the hollowing movements of his emotions. Liam bit his tongue with the sharp point of his two front teeth, sucking it frantically with his bottom lip. His back collided shakily against the wall, and Niall had his spoon suck deeply in his fist, guiding and showing it to a quivering Liam. " Sorry Lee, but that's not going to work on me," Niall cackled heavily. Liam shuddered with fear, and cold shiver bending down the corers of his broken ellipted spine. " I-I d-d-don't u-nderstand Ni? W-what d-did I do t-to you?" Liam pouted, showing his sad puppy eyes to Niall who was thinking twice about his plans.

" Niall...Liam...movie is going to start soon! Get your arse in here now!" Leeroy demanded from the living room area. His demanding flicked Niall's mind into a perverted creepy smile which only made Liam quiver with extravanganza. " Coming!" Niall yelled innocently, with a sense of sweetness in the bottomless pitt of his warming tone. Liam rolled his eyes, still keeping his hunched guard into position. " Yeah...coming!" he squeeked, speeding up his pace across the kitchen. Niall quickly shoved the metal cold spoon down Liam's shirt making him screech with pure frightness and squeals. The sound was like a pleasent Cock.

Liam moved his body like a fish on land centipede, moving his arms and legs like a dead octupus; jiggling his body with pure anxiety. Niall spit out an enourmous evil laugh, clutching his stomach and roaring with non stop laughter. His eyes were drenched, soacking up with tears that were caused by Liam's unsurprised outrage. Niall walked by the boiling mess into the living room with a giddly, toothy grin plastered on the corners of his face.

The Irish boy's eyes twinkled with excitement, sucking his lip; burying in the excitement through his energetic self. Making sure the blokes in the living room weren't looking he slapped Liam's arse with the palm of his hand, smirking at his ruthless accomplishment. " And what were you saying?" Niall chuckled absently, taking in Liam's shocking, baffled expression. " Niall...don't ever put that fucking toy inside of me!" He shrieked, cheeks reddening at his enemy tool. Niall stared at Liam awkwardly, before howling into a strong sense of laughter. Niall curled into a small, tight ball, his shoulders hunched forward, and his menacing unstoppable giggles continuing. Liam looked at him like a puzzling loon. " What's your problem Ni?" Liam pouted, showing off his cute pink plumped lips Niall always loved.

" You don't get it do you?" Niall smirked, pecking Liam's appalled lips quickly, before stepping back. " N-no?" Liam stuttered, his cheeks reddening at the small attention Niall had given him. " Your very sexual Li," Niall answered darkly, licking his tongue across his lips.

Liam pondered for a second, going back a couple seconds where he- " Fuck you cheeky bastard," Liam gasped, taking in a load of appalled breathing, before letting it all out. " I can't help it Li?" Niall chuckled. " I'm joining my mates," Liam grumbled, leaving Niall's incredulous laughter. He stomped his way towards the living room which was surrounded with inarticulateness silence. Leeroy had a small amused, readable expression coded on his face by the sudden outrage of his twin brother while Marcel flinched with a certain amount of fear on his expionless face.

Louis smirked at Liam, tapping his chin gently with the tip of his index finger, reading he appalled,scarlet red cheeks of his best mate. And Louis, being the joker and silence breaker of the group. " What's going on Liam?" Louis smirked, winking at Liam's puzzled, crimsoned face. " N-nothing," Liam replied, not looking at Louis' devilish expression.

" Did Niall show you the spoons?" Louis chuckled, fidgeting with the silky fabric of his grey jumper. Liam's face blurted away like a dusty pale, insubstantial white apparition. His eyes were the shaped of a dark, liquidly shape shifter; drop of red icy blood. His normal epidermis colour turned into a tenebrous ñegro. " What's with the face Li?" Leeroy mumbled, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly at his brother's zombie stand guard. "Sorry....I'm just...going..to sit down," he replied cautiously, mumbling incoherently words to himself.

Niall came in two minutes later with a large comprehensive amount of buttered milk popcorn. His salty fingers being licked repeatedly by his long, wet tongue. Liam saw Niall's sensual gaze, to which the Irish lad smirked back at. " Who wants popcorn!" Niall chirped, keeping his popcorn tightly against his chest in a protective manner. " Not me," Marcel grumbled, having technical difficulties with the DVDR. " Then I guess it's all mine!" Niall chuckled, stubbing all the popcorn into his mouth. " Woah, careful mate," Leeroy chuckled, smiling foolishly at Niall who had pink, tinted cheeks.

" What's taking you so long there Marcy?" Louis asked, raising an eyebrow at his "boyfriend" which he had lots of trouble saying since he was madly in love with Harry. Finally realising that. Marcel shot Louis a small smirk, which used to make the Doncaster lad feel lopsided and week in the knees. But as usual, after his hot make out with Harry,(pure adoration) he just felt the need to be with Harry; test his relationship and curiosity.

" Sorry boo," Marcel purred, winking at Louis who bit his lip awkwardly at the amount of sexual indues Marcel was giving him. Louis looked at Harry, who had his eyes scrunched up into dark black envious holes, and who had his hands fisted in a tight apple show. Harry used all his inner force and mental ability to keep his punch to himself, since Louis and Marcel were currently dating. " It's fine...um I've got to talk to Harold here," Louis pointed out dragging a shocking but smirking Harry along with him to a private room. Marcel did a lopsided double take at his boyfriend who left the room a couple seconds ago. Marcel didn't know if anyone else noticed it, but ever since Harry came things have been different with his and Louis relationship. Marcel hated to say this, but he just didn't feel special around Louis anymore. The old Louis he knew who would touch, and give him tender sweet kisses. Back when he knew Louis was madly in love with him. But Marcel felt cheated and worthless, almost a dirty little whore who was being used. Marcel wanted someone who gave him all the attention he could ever hope to ever ask for. Not some bloke who " pretended " to love him. But what could he do. Marcel knew that he would have to break it off with Louis, but something inside of him told him to wait a little longer. And that's what he'd do.

He'd wait....

But in the mean time....

To Be Continued.....