¢нαρтєя ƒσυятєєη

A/N

Please don't hate me! I know I haven't updated in a while, bit I was on vacation and I kinda lost my trail of thoughts for this story. But no worries, I've got it back. This chapter is just a filler, so it will be pretty short!!! Love you guys....xX

Next chapter: 3-4 comments

~ Third Person POV ~

His brown, dark tinted curly hair looked like strokes of sex. It was ruffled, scurried, and tangled into various of knots. There was no sex implied between Louis and Harry, yet it did look like some sort of sexual intercourse did happen between the two blushes boys. Their moans were quite loud, exposing it miles away, and their curses were being yelled multiple times.

Harry had decided to tell the boys about a club he was asked to go by one of his new mates, Zayn. Obviously, Liam questioned him, being very protective about this boy, while Niall kept smiling quite creepy; you might say.

" So who's this Zayn were talking about?" Liam asks, still not quite fond of him. " He's-"

" A mate Liam....someone Harry met," Louis answered quickly. Needing to take a couple of shots himself. " Yeah..what she said," Harry retorted, winking quickly at a glaring Louis. " I am not a she," Louis spat infamously with a small amount of childish play. " Really?" Harry challenged, raising an eyebrow and completely forgetting about the other priceless and confused faces in the other room. (Except Liam, knowing that Louis told him about his attraction towards the curly bloke.)

" Yes," Louis groaned, completely irritated at his feminine girly side. " Yeah..I feel like it," Niall giggled, interrupting the uncomfortable tension in the room. Leeroy snapped out of his dismissive thoughts, turning his mind on, and perking up his ears for anything important he missed.

You see, there were lots of things going on Leeroy's mind at his point. He made he confused, expressionless gesture in the back of his head; parting his dried lips in a blank straight line. His jaw was tensed, and his pink headband was starting to itch the front of his sweaty, greased forehead.

And inside his mind was very personal at the moment. Thinking about a smart, brown eyed boy who deserved to be happy at the moment. So you see, this boy Leeroy had in mind was a bloke called Marcel. He knows that it's totally wrong to think about he cute nerd in other ways, since Louis was one of his best mates, and he could never do anything inappropriate behind his back.

Brown, chocolate pulped eyes.

Long, black and briskly eyelashes.

Cute light tinted pink, plumped lips.

Long, smooth and large hands.

" Shit," he inaudibly mumbled. The curse words barely heard, yet said at the bottom tip of his pink, dried tongue. He shook the crook of his head instantaneously quick; snapping out of his porcupines thoughts. " Did you say something mate?" Marcel worriedly asks, sending a sympathetic smile towards the puzzled lad. Leeroy shot him a small nod, with a slim, slightly round fake smile which Marcel didn't take; yet let go leaving his mate at piece.

And like nothing just happened, Liam, Louis, Harry, and Niall began talking about the club and this "Zayn" guy. " Do you know this guy Lou?" Liam asks, quirking his brow in utter suspicion. " No..I just heard him speak to Harry and I grew curious,@ Louis simply shrugged, feeling a small amount of jealousy spreading across his heart. But just a small amount.

" We'll then...let's go," Liam ordered, pausing the movie before flicking it off and hearing a loud, annoying groan from Marcel himself. " Do we have to go Louis? Can't you just stay with me!?" Marcel pleaded, walking towards his boyfriend, quite disarmingly. Harry snuck a small glance towards Louis, feeling a small sense of disapproval disappointment come through him. Louis shot him a small, wry smile before answering a begging Marcel.

" I-uh...kinda wanted to go," Louis mumbled, stumbling on his creating words. Marcel looked towards his brother Harry, feeling anger rise up inside his fragile, weak body. Sure, to his brothers compares meant, he might be frugal and small but he wasn't afraid to show off a piece of his mind. " Why do you always do this to me Harold!" Marcel barks, gripping his fingers nails into his sweaty, boiling palms. Harry hesitated for a second, recollecting his thoughts before answering his annoyed brother. "What are you talking about Marcel?" Harry replied, his nose flinching; scrunching in am irritated priceless face.

" I don't know Harold. Maybe it's the way you use that long heavy dick of yours to steal all of my boyfriends," Marcel retorted, picking up a small mimicking, childish fight with his brother...again.

" Excuse me?" Harry questioned, completely baffled by this answer. " You heard me," Marcel answered, smirking dovishly, keeping his high innocent expression on the line. " What does he mean Harry?" Louis asks, playing his part as an utterly confused bloke. " You didn't know?" Marcel chuckled deviously. " What is it Harry?" Louis whined, trying hard to not smile at Marcel's idiotic stupidly expression.

" How Harry used to fuck around with my boyfriend's!" Marcel cackled, shaping off his creepy inner laugh. It was just plain awkward, both Liam and Niall thought. " Harry would never do that?" Louis's voice trickled into deep thought. " Really?" Marcel chuckled darkly. " Shut up Marcel," Harry answered, demanding silence. " No you shut the fuck up Harold!" Marcel mimicked, while Harry rolled his eyes quite rudely.

" Stop overrating Marcel. Your just making a complete utter fool out of yourself. Why don't you just stay the night here," Liam ordered, sighing quite longly at his two childish mates. " I won't give up easily," Marcel warned, before proceeding his long strides towards one of Liam's guest rooms.

" Talk about awkward," Niall coughed, scratching the back of his neck carelessly. Liam nodded his head in return, while Louis sent Harry a sheepish small smile which Harry adored.

" So who's ready to go clubbing?" Liam smirked.