¢нαρтєя тωєℓνє

~ Niall Horan's POV ~

The scene was quite charming.  The happiness was quite entertaing. His eyes were twinkled with Tinker Bell's Pixy Dust, because that's how I imagine the things I love.  His smile effected my heart, opening up every inch into a bloom of luck and hope.  A new scene to a new world. And that all took by a simple touch of the hand. Our impatient, crawly hands interwining into one piece.  I showed a simple affect of touchiness and love by just squeezing his hand tightly. 

We were all placed in the lunch cafeteria, near the " popular " table with the football players who were currently throwing trash across the room. Liam nodded dissaprovingly at his teamates, who just shrugged endlessly. Liam looked back at me sending me a small smirk which made a chill run up through the back of my mind.

Leeroy was talking to Louis who looked like he was eye raping...Harry? My confused blue eyes traveled back to Marcel who was having a long term conversation Liam and I.  Daniella was seated next to Eleanor and Jade at the other table which made life so much easire. We all basically had minnie conversations going excect my mind still traveled to Louis and his..thoughts. And that's when something caught my mind, making me go completely dissy. 

I know that today is the first day having lunch with these blokes but Liam pretty much told me about the relationship between Marcel and Louis. By his defenition, it looked like Louis was all in love with Marcel, but now what I see under that table is completely visible. The world is so confusing. Liam and I are a secret couple. Daniella is a beard,(she doesn't even know,) Harry and Louis may have something suspicious going about, and then theres Liam's brother, Leeroy who is as innocent as a piece of shit rock. 

The thing about love is that it turns you into a completely different person. You'd do anything for your love just to make them happy. If they are either bawling their eyes out with tears you can't help but bear to do the same thing, if they are happy, smiling out their toothy childish grins you may as well do the same. When you love someone so much you can't possibly think what you'd do without them. They are like the other piece of your heart, opening dust and ashes. Defrosting into thick air would go your mind if they left you. And I couldn't even think about what terms I'd be in if Liam ever broke my heart. He just makes me feel really special, something that's never happened before. And the worst part about our relationship is that Liam's to chicken to come out. I know that he keeps promising that he'll come out yet I don't think that wil be soon.

My small frown must have been visible to Liam becuase he answered to that frown. " Why so sad?" he whispers, eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. I shrug incoherently, my lips swelled up in a pit of misery. " Just...cause," I answer, not meeting his eyes. He shoots me an annoyed look, making my heart sink into the ground. He leans in real close, and I let out a small gasp of shock and excitment. His lips are pressed up to the shell of my ear, and I swear that I just lost my breath. My internal organs are pumping up the three arteries in my system, and I'd rather much explode. " Well don't be," he whispers drowsily. And all my hopes crash down into a burden fire, like a human heart dieing of death. And thats when love turns me into a complete the other person. One of those things are ignorance.

And something did make my heart tingle with envious. That was when time froze for a second; my eyes catching a small glimpse of the interwined hands of Louis and Harry. If that were their names.

~ Marcel's POV ~

" Leeroy," I pout, suddenly irratated by his clumsiness. " What is it mate. Just messin' with ya," he chuckles flicking my forehead with sudden likes. " But nows not the time to mess," I mumble catching Louis' eye who looked like he was shooting me a wink, with a small smirk. My insides nearly cried out with happiness at the pure love of affection. I always thought that the blue yed Doncaster lad would always be my sweetheart; cute as a button. And like nothing happened, he began talking in an engrossed conversation with Harry.