¢нαρтєя ƒιƒтєєη

A/N

Sorry for the long wait! I had a small writers block! Thank you so so much for your comments, votes, and reads....it really does make me happy that you enjoy my work!!! Here you go....

-

~ Third Person POV ~

It was pretty normal to hear...things in a night club. Especially one of the top hundred in the country. The cheers, chirps, and echoing sounds of the shots being taken made it seem like an adventure. It was also pretty normal to see tight fitted shirts and long cleavage shirts being shown around the area.

Bodies were being grinder roughly against each other, grabbing and clawing each others hips like staying the idea of staying alive from rat poisoning. Sweat was being smashes and tossed over down each others throats, sharing spit on the glass, and alcoholic French kisses with the vulnerable hot spicy smell of vodka. ( It was a pretty horrid, satiating and scandalous apperception if you were paying attention...like Marcel and Leeroy who decided to come along despite of their "manly" abilities.)

Loud cheers and rambunctious roars were being heard while other girls were being plotted down the nearest corners letting out their vociferous cries from heartbreak; with their black tinted mascara dripping down to their chins.

Marcel found it pretty uncomfortable when women with tight slutty black dresses were grinding against him quite harshly and uncomfortably. Biting his lip with a small sensation of awkwardness he began feeling lightheaded from the small amount of oxygen he was receiving from the irritating head radiating crowd.

" I'm gonna take a break..." Marcel spluttered, feeling his eyes rolling down in the back of his head. Now receiving all of his attention, Leeroy looked at Marcel with a heartwarming concerned look. " You okay mate?" Liam yelled, his voice hitching off from his plugged up ears. " Not really. It's getting really hard to breathe in here Lee," Marcel chuckled quietly, needing to hold on to Leeroy's shoulder for support. The pink fore headed bloke hitched loudly at the contact he was receiving from Marcel who looked at him with a blankly confused expression.

Did he feel it too, Leeroy though-his absurd inappropriate thoughts bubbling in his mind.

" Um...I'm just gonna go outside," Marcel answered awkwardly, pushing the fringe of his glasses up to the bridge of his nose. " Uh...I'll come with you," Leeroy offered, a lump of nervousness starting form in the back of his bobbling throat. " You don't have to," Marcel mentioned, already needing the comfort of the worried and concerned bloke in front of his very own brown eyes. " No no, it won't be a bother, plus I...I don't want you to get hurt," Leeroy stutters, feeling the need to protect the boy he just accustomed feelings to. ( Not even in denying it like other bastards. )

"...Oh," the fragile but cute nerdy boy squeaked, feeling his heart burning and popping out of his chest. For some reason, his answer made Marcel grin enthusiastically, feeling his heart and feelings spin around to a varies of light and colour. Leeroy nodded, already grabbing Marcel's sweaty hand and body out of the perched up crowd. Obviously, both boys ignored their hidden feelings for each other, well Leeroy, since Marcel was very confused at the moment, already thinking about his and Louis' breakup. He just didn't feel like Louis was giving him any affectionate feelings towards him anymore.

" Here, come on," Leeroy grinned, putting the palm of his band towards Marcel's flinched, burden back, guiding him outside.

~

~ Louis Tomlinson's POV ~

My long fingers pulled his hungry, dark curls with an aggressive yet affectionate move. My back was being clustered tightly against his hard, fit chest, feeling the feelings glide in and out of me when he'd squeeze my hips with the palms of his back fitted hands. They laid there, but moved closer to my crotch, which made the bulge in my tight black skinny jeans appear. Harry leaned the crook of his neck onto my right shoulder, his breathing sounds being heard from my right ear. He moves his pink juicy lips to my earlobe, sticking out the tip of his tongue down to the outer shell of my prickly ear. The warmth and spicy feeling of his tongue makes a small throaty moan pop out of my mouth.

" Damn..so horny," I murmur. " I know," he smirks, nuzzling his head towards the nape of my neck. I bit my bottom lip ever so tightly, sucking it in between my two gnarled teeth, already feeling the sensation of crimson blood dripping down my pale, alcoholic tasty lips. " Brave are we?" I murmur, having the courage to sink my teeth into his visible, human fleshed skin. " I don't think so," he shuddered, losing confidence, before pinning me against the closets wall he could find; half tipsy.

I rolled my eyes in utter amusement, feeling the scent of Harold himself, hovering over me like a lion overpowering a lamb. " And so came the lion overpowering the lamb," he grinned, caressing my right tinted cheek with the palm of his hand. I couldn't help but lean into that soft tender touch he complimented me with; body souring with butterflies. " What a stupid lamb," I mumbled incoherently seductively. He shot me a small chuckle, his hand still glued to my face in the most romantic, casual way as possible.

" Hm," he hummed, leaning his sweaty forehead against mine. I didn't realise that his eyes were such a vibrant, lighter green until now. The way his eyes would crinkle every time he smiled, or when they'd turn lighter when he smiled or turn darker when he was either agitated or frustrated; maybe cocky.

And suddenly like a flick in the switch, someone had to ruin the moment. " Harry?" A low, Carmel voice erupted from the center of the towering crowd. Still being compressed against the wall, I was starting to get a little agitated when Harry left his attention from me. " Zayn...mate, there you are lad!" Harry cheered, smiling widely at the man that lay in front of my envious, dark blue eyes. " Yeah, I was looking for you...-and then he then he turned his attention to me- oh...who's this?" He smirks, shooting me a small wink to which I reply a little smugly at in return.

Before I had the chance to answer, Harry beat me to it without a second thought. " This is my Louis," he replied, the corners of his mouth smirking into a chuckle. My heart nearly fluttered at the word my, which was said by Harold himself. " Pleasure to meet you Louis," Zayn smiled, his eyes crinkling with a slight amusement. " Same," I answered with a little irritation in my voice.

I mean, wouldn't you feel he least bit irritated if your so called boyfriend, was chatting with some folk he just met, acting like best mates, you haven't even heard about? Quite suspicious you may think.

" Louis, do you mind me stealing Harry for a quick second? " Zayn asked, grinning like an upper class trumpet. " Sure," I answered, replying with the slightest fake smile I could possibly come up with. " Great," he answered, before tugging Harry's arm with him. Harry turned his head to shoot me a slight, apologic smile to which I completely ignored to. His forehead scrunched in confusion, and a bit of hurt ness also occurred.

Well guess what, two can play at this game Harry.

Your overreacting Louis. Stop being a jealous prick.

Shut up, your really not helping.

Great, so now I was having a conversation with my inner thoughts; how lovely? Could this night get any worse?