¢нαρтєя ѕєνєη

~ A/N~

I really appreciated the lovely comments I have for my story! This chapter is all about Liam ;)xx This chapter is a filler btw!

~ Liam Payne's POV ~

My back was pushed roughly against the brick wall at the back of Chapel's Comprehensive School grounds. His scent flew into my nostrils, breathing in the lovely odour of his human flesh skin pressed tightly against mine.

My scrutinising hands tangled themselves into his dyed blonde hair, massaging the tip of his scalp, and using my fidgety fingers to wrap them around the nape of his neck.

A throaty moan escaped the back of his lips when I slowly moved them to the crook of his sweaty neck. Pressing warm, sloppy kisses down to his collar bone and garbed chest.

Our hums rolled into one peaceful lullaby, enjoying our fulfilling short time together. My wet lips moved them back up to his. The tip of his pink tongue slipped its way into my mouth, teeth clamping together, and sweaty moans being let out.

" Fuck Liam....taste so good," he mumbled as clear able as he could with his tongue pressed against my mouth. " Mmmmmm," I murmured feeling his hands wrap tightly against my hips. His crotch rubbed tightly against mine, feeling the horny emotions evolving around the air.

My huge bulge nearly popped out against my jeans, feeling Niall smirk uncontrollably against my lips. His fingers removed themselves from my hips, slowly crawling their way to the bulge that made their way through my jeans. His hands palmed my erection in a teasing way making me grown roughly against his watery lips.

Having the courage to take charge, I flip us over roughly so that his back was being roughly pressed against the wall. He let out a small groan when my hands stopped his palming, moving them under my shirt, which made him giggle in defeat.

His hands went their way up my chest, rubbing on my tight, hard nipples which made me blush furiously at the contact. " Beautiful...." He murmured lingering a kiss to my scarlet crimson red cheeks.

And like nothing ever happened he simply says, " Daniella." A serious expression makes his personality change completely which made a small lump form in the back of my throat at the thought of Niall bringing up her name. " What about her?" I whisper, the back of my throat feeling hoarse at his curious subject. " D-do you like her?" He asks, showing me a frown that literally breaks heavy walls that escalate down the drain. " That's a stupid question Niall. I love you and only you," I answer caressing his crimsoned cheek lightly with my right hand. " Y-you do?" He whimpers leaning into my touch.

" Yes my sweet little Nialler, always will," I murmur against his prickled up ear. Goosebumps make their way throughout his body at the contact of our fleshed skin being pressed tightly against each other. " I love you Li....." He smiles, wiping down the crooked tears from his watery eyes. "Shhh babe, it's okay," I reply kissing the top of his blonde hair. My thumb cautiously wipes the heavy tears that have been pouring down his crystal blue eyes. " Are you ever going to come out Li?" He mumbles against my chest.

My insides nearly freeze at his new intention.

" What makes you think that I will?" I ask annoyed by his sudden change of topic. He slowly removes his teary face from my soaked up shirt. " What do you mean?" His voice quivers, blue eyes meeting brown ones. " I mean, I don't want to come out," I mumble, not meeting his horrified gaze. " Tell me your joking Li!" He stammers, pushing hands away from my chest which causes me to send him a pained expression. " Sorry," I apologise. " The actual fuck! So your just going to have Daniella be your partner for the rest of your life! And what about me....huh? Am I just gong to be some toy you play with! I'm sorry Liam, but I don't think I can be in a relationship with someone who can't show at least some effort of PDA!" He rambles, those flushed cheeks now turning into something darker, and those twinkling eyes turning into black, red and dark circles. " B-but I thought you love me!" I answer frowning at his sudden outburst. " I do Li, I'd do anything for you, shit...I'd risk my life just for you, I'd jump off a cliff, if anything happened to you I'd kill myself just to be with you, but this....this is called being a woos," he cries, meeting my gaze with agitation and frustration. " I'll think about it...." I sigh, taking his small hands into my big ones. A look of hope crawls up his face, and he sends me a small smile that makes my eyes glisten in love.

" Really?" He smiles jumping back into my arms, kissing my neck up and down, and shooting wet sloppy kisses down to my collarbone. "Yeah," I hum in response, feeling a sense of relaxation drift into me.

"Your different," he smiles holding our hands into the air so that he could lean his cheek into my palm. " And how's that?" I reply smirking at our cute position. " You change me Payne. Your unique and charming in your way. Your smart, talented, beautiful, handsome, hot and don't forget to mention....tucking fit," he chuckles pressing a kiss to my cheek. A sudden blush forms onto my cheeks which makes him giggle in pure amusement. " Yeah."

" Wow," I breathe smiling lovingly at the beautiful boy in front of me. He sent me a cute nerdy smile which made my heart warm up into thrills of pure excitement. " Your so nerdy," I chuckle. " But ya love me right?" He questions. " Yes," I smile kissing his warm lips once again.

He tangles his crawly hands into my brown trimmed hair which takes a little effort since here I was topping over him while his back faced the wall.

My hands grip both his hips tightly, caressing teasingly, while he moans softly in response.

" Ni!" I mumble pecking a quick kiss to his plumped lips. " Yeah..." He answers feeling the need and urge to kiss me. " We better get to class," I breathe moving my lips towards his neck, sucking it lightly with my grizzly teeth. " Mmmmmm, w-why?" He sighs feeling a small purple bruise starting to form. " Cause we don't want to get late...." I murmur sucking onto his collarbone. " Are you sure?" He sighs massaging his fingers into my hair while I place my hands under his shirt, feeling his hardening nipples.

" Yeah," I groan in response.

" Fine....." He huffs in defeats. I smirk in response, and palm his jeans with the tip of my fingers. He rolls his hips gently with mine, feeling his tight erection forming into his jeans. " Yeah...." He breathes removing my hands from his bulge. " Well finish this later," I chuckle darkly.

He nods quickly, with me seeing a scarlet colour starting to form on both of his tinted cheeks. " S-sure," he stammers licking his lip quickly. " Sure," I mimic. He simply rolls his eyes playfully which makes me giggle softly. " Yeah...we better get going," he chuckles taking my hand with his and moving-

" Niall, we can't be seen," I ramble in a panicky voice. " Oh..." He whimpers in defeat removing our locked hands that were once intertwined. " You can come and sit with us at lunch...." I offer remembering the conversation I had with Leeroy and the others. "Really?" He smiles showing me his cute and nerdy giggles. " Yeah...we just have to be careful," I answer cautiously. " Okay," he mumbles.

" We can at least walk to class, just not-"

" Okay Li....I get it," he shrugs walking faster than he intended. " Wait up Ni," I answer. And suddenly out of nowhere he starts giggling like a complete idiot. Confusion drawls onto my face, and both of my eyebrows are raised in a puzzling emotion.

" What?" I ask.

" Li....Ni....lovely," he giggles quickly pecking my blushed cheek. " Oh," I smirk wrapping my arms around his neck. " Oh," he mimics hiding his blushed cheeks into my chest. " Come on," he states letting go of our position. " Hey Ni," I mumble. " I promise that well come out soon," I smile. He winks in reply, sending me a flirty grin.

" Okay," he whispers seductively walking towards me and simply touching " that area " of my jeans, which makes me blush furiously. "Yeah..." I squeak. " Let's go," he smirks knowing that he got me by surprise. " Okay," I murmur following his lead.

And he may might of been swinging his bum and hips just to tick me off.......completely.

[A:N]

<Hope you enjoyed it. Next chapter is where the drama begins> ;)

◻️✔️