¢нαρтєя σηe

~ Harry Styles POV ~

" Mum!" I chirped basically running out of the seat. My grey medalist seat up laid stuck into the seat whole. Patience was growing away, and anger was boiling up inside my scrummaged brain. Why? Why did the seatbelt lay stuck into that damn whole. Here I am, seeing my mum after so many years, and this piece of crap buckle is stuck into the seat whole. Great way to start my day!

After long shrieking minutes of me trying to pull out the trapped up seatbelt, the string of its color began to wrinkle into sedimentary shreds. " Crap!" Pulling out my cell phone from my belt buckled black skinny jean pocket I dial my mums cell number.

The back of my head was seriously going to boil behind the back of my head. Blueish veins were popping on the nape of my neck, and life was just not getting it right at the moment.

" Harry! My dear son, how are you!" My adorable, accepting mum answered surprised that I was calling her near the afternoon.

" I'm fine mum! I'm actually at your dri-"

" Hello? Mum!" I ask sounding annoyed that she'd hang up on me right at the second before I had a chance to explain why I was calling her.

The seatbelt was digging into my skin, crawling its way to pain, and burning my waist band. The front door of my mum's house let out a loud swing indicating that my mum hung up on me becuase she found out I was outside. " Harrrrrrry!" My mum squeeled running to my car with a chirpy happy teared expression. " Mum!" I smiled feeling women periods right now. I was so happy to see hear since we barely chat. Her youth of beauty stayed the same with her long black straightened hair and green teary eyes. " I missed you," she sobbed opening up the door to my car.

Her head popped in and right when she was about to hug me she noticed a whimper fall out of place from my mouth. " Yeah, I called you 'cause my seatbelt is being stupid by cutting my circulation," I chuckled awkardly. " Aw...is my poor Hazza hurt," she purred kissing my temple lightly. I nodded my head. " Yeah, but your seriously embarresing me now," I groaned making a poin to her embarresing behavior. " Your still my baby," she cooed. " Yeah and now Harry needs help," I winced in pain. "Oops, lemme get some sharp sissors from my kitchen," she replied sprinting back to her flat.

Mum always had the same personality as my beautiful sister, Gemma. Oh how I missed her great advise, hugs, kisses, and charms. Always caring yet a silly teaser at the same time. And Marcel of coarse, we weren't on good terms. We might be twins and all but wre completly different. It seems to me that the only thing we have in common are the dimples and the homosexual brains. I had the charms while he had the smarts, I had the flirts in my body while he had the sweet innocent behavior. I had the style and he had the classics. Basically the opposite of everything you could have with your sibling. 

" I'm back!" Mum yelled carrying the sharp sissors in between her long, slim fingers. Holding the red sissors firmly in between her two fingers she snapped the cutting object from my waist, making a loud thud to the edge of the seat. " I guess I'll be buying you a new car," she smirked winking cheekily at me. I flashed her one of my signature smiles, while massaging my stomach from the closed cirulation. " Thats better," I sighed jumping into her open bear arms. 

" I missed you," she murmered running her fingers into my wild curly hair. " Me too," I whispered. " Me too." 

Thats how we were for the past five minutes. Into a sweet yet tight mother and son bonding hug outside of our flat, and next to her parked driveway. It was nie to be back home. You could admit that I was getting quite homesick. London was beautful and amazing, but after a while it could get very tiring and crowded with shopaholics. It was nice to be back home, away from the crowds, and just a simple town known as Cheshire. 

" Come on love, we have to go and get ready to pick up Marcel later, and lemme prepare a nice warm lunch and hot tea for you," she smiles ushering me inside her house. 

~~~~~~

" Here you go Harry," Mum yelled from her kitchen. She comes walking slowly with a nice cup of tea inside a white porclein cup, white packets of sugar, and a small spoon. " I made it extra warm," she smiled putting the cup of tea on the table. " Thanks mum," I chuckled pecking her cheeks. " No worries love. I..uh...wanted to talk with you. It's been so long," she mumbles sending me a sad smile with small tears falling down her eyes. " I'm so happy Harry. Gemma is coming over in just a few days, Marcel will be home and now your here. Were all together now," she smiles wiping down her tears. 

I set my cuppa down on the table and ushered my pace to my mum. " Please don't cry mum. Your going to make me cry," I smiled wiping down her tears from her teary eyes. " It's just something came up and it makes me sad that your brother-"

" Yeah, I kow mum," I smiled sadly, interrupting her thought about my bastard of a brother. " He thinks that you abandoned us," she cried. I handed her a white, soft tissue from the table. She mumbled a small thank you, blowing out her germs and thoughts. " I would never mum. I love you guys to much," I mumbled feeling a small lump come up from my throat. " I can't belive Gemma is coming!" I chirped changing the subject. 

" Yeah, were all so proud of her. She's going to be graduating Uni, and I'm so happy," she smiled closing her eyes. " You grow up so fast." " I know mum. Now come on. I have to unpack." I sent her one of my dimpled smiles which she just chuckled at. 

" Okay Harry, remember, you've got school tomorrow. And we have to pick Harry up later." she yelled onc I climbed up the stairs. " Okay mum!" I yelled. 

Yet Harry didn't know what would happen after he'd meet the beautiful blue eyed boy......

A/N

I hope y'all like this chapter. It took me some time to write. No Larry yet, I wanted a simple chapter of the mother and son bond of Harry and Anne. There's going to be so much drama and romance coming later on. I do have a plot and I'm actually really excited to start this. Btw Harry is a year older than Marcel.)

Love ya

Peace.Love.Hope.

Lori<33