¢нαρтєя ƒινє

~ Louis Tomlinson's POV ~

It's been two days since the arrival of Marcel's brother, Harry. Harry....Harry...uh Harry. Just thinking about him that way makes me feel very guilty about myself. Marcel, I love him very very much, so much it hurts, but then the curly haired, green eyed, dimple cutie came in the picture and just had to make me think second thoughts about loving Marcel. Marcel, my lovely, and nerdy boyfriend of two years was now massaging my hands with his long slim fingers.

The massage did feel good, but Harry could do it so much better, rubbing those fingers down my- " LouLou you okay?" Marcel asks innocently completely puzzled by my sudden change of thoughts. His concerned expression made me feel even more guilty than I usually was because he cared for me and was obvious to what I was thinking. "Lou?" He repeats, moving his arm across my face for attention by my complete dazed brain.

" W-what? W-what happened?" I groan feeling a massive headache starting to enrol down into the middle of my brain. " Are you okay babe? You seem off today? Do you want to skip school?" He asks massaging my scalp with the front of his delicate fingers, since my head was now rested against the crook of his neck. " Uh-no..n-no it's fine. Really!" I ramble feeling the need to go and see Harry. I mentally face palm my forehead for thinking about another person in a sexual way

besides my concerned, dimpled boyfriend.

He looks like he's going to object to my answer, when he sighs, surrendering the subject. " Fine, but if there's anything going on, I want you to trust me," he huffs raising an eyebrow. I nod fiercely, completely unsure to what was going on. " I-I have a massive headache," I mumble to myself, feeling the need to rub my temples. " Aw, sorry babe," he apologises giving me a weak smile. " It's fine, not your fault," I answer feeling the need to yawn.

" You know I love you right?" He smiles pecking my cheek softly with those lips I used to love. Used to.

" Yeah, me too," I answer shooting him a fake smile. He shoots me a wry smile but his eyes looked a little hurt and annoyed by my plain answer. " Yeah sure," he frowns intertwining our fingers. " Do you want me to drive?"

" Sure," I answer, completely bored with this conversation of ours, when I'm in need of sleep. " Okay, just tell me where your keys are?" He questions caressing my cheek lightly. " On the dresser," I answer flinching at the touch of his frugal fingers onto my cheek. I wonder how it'd feel if Harry stroked my cheek?

My ears perk up at the dangling keys that were being held from his hand. " Let's go love," he answers. " Okay," I mumble feeling his fingers crawling into mine. I shoot him a forceful smile to which he replies back, but his is real, and so I feel guilty. We've been in a relationship for two years, and here I am thinking twice about it after I had a small conversation with his brother, who's confusing me.

Once we sit in the car, my elbow rests on the door handle of the car, with my eyes closing, fluttering out the light of the day. " How's Harry going to get to school?" I blurt out, feeling concerned about his brother. He looks at me confused for a second, sending me a worried glance until he finally replies. " Mums going to take him," he answered coldly turning on the radio to a pretty decent song that Marcel and I used to sing together. " Oh, okay Marcel," I answer.

His neck quickly turns, so that his eyes look at me, which are now starting to close with this damn headache of mine. " Marcel?" He squeaks. " W-what...?" I ask feeling confused. " You said Marcel," he squeaks, his eyes starting to burn up by my response. All I said was Marcel?

" Yeah....and?" I ask feeling confused by his sudden change of mood. "Oh it's nothing, I'm just used to Marcy," he snaps turning the volume louder, and hearing the frustrating drum beat of hands beating onto the wheel.