¢нαρтєя тєη

A/N

Another long chapter. Took me quite a while to write. You'll definitely love this chapter. And sorry if I disturbed you Larry Shippers with Zarry. But Zayn does play a pretty big part plus I surprised you with Perrie. Enjoy...

~ Louis Tomlinson's POV ~

Harry.

Harry.

The scene was quite quiet after Harry left. Mr. Higgins was nearly suffacting with worriness and concern over the agitated lad. He explained the consenquences Harry would get, and one detention for Marcel, who did get injured but said some private things that had gone a little to far. Once I escorted Marcel to the nurse, where we recieved a hall pass from Higgins, Ms. Lynn, our young school nurse, quickly contacted Anne, who was worried sick not only of Marcel, but Harry.

Now these days, everything usually was about Harry, the handsome boy who had a terrible, unsignificant pass of dangers and dares. He confused me about a lot of things. How he was so nice...and innocent when I took him to the office for enrollment, how sweet and gentle he was...being a cheeky bastard and all. And that all suddenly changed when Marcel infuriated with his past I had no idea what so ever. Harry also confused me with feelings I never could of have dreamed or imagined with Marcel. A simple touch of the hand with Harry would enlighten my body with sudden wonders, and sparks of numbness and feelings. Something a teenage girl would experience with a simple kiss with her boyfriend. Maybe even more.

I needed time to think and process these feelings before I hurt any sensitive things with Marcel. Marcel was my first love, my second half. He was like a brother. Always there for me. But he loved me, thinking that our relationship was okay, however it wasn't, yet he didn't know that.

And all I could think about was Harry. His green piercing eyes that could gaze into your sole, his ability to make my knees fall week; burying in the mud. And an imaginative dirty sound coming from his throaty plumped lips when I'd tug onto his curly hair. Those tight black skinny jeans that just make me vomit with excitement. Those tattoos that equipped a dedicated meaning, and how the hairs on my neck would bristle every time you spoke. A strong, broad jawline, and massive large arms.

Anne, came in minutes later with a concerned and worried pained expression on her puzzled face. Her breath uneven, and the sweats trickling down her pumped up face. " I came here as soon as I could," she breathed, eyes twinkling with tears at the sight of Marcel, his head laying frugally on my lap. I felt lonesome, there was nothing in that simple touch Marcel gave me. I longed for Harry. The need to kiss him was showing attention to my body, signalling electricity to my corrupted brain.

" It's fine Ms. Cox, Marcel is going to be okay. Ice pack would be fine, just make sure it's daily. Advil would be nice to reveal the pain. That's about it. He's free to go home if you wish," Ms. Lynn answered sending Marcel a weak smile to which he shrugged at.

" Of coarse Ms. Lynn, well be driving home shortly," Anne ushered, checking out Marcel and I from the office.

The drive home was pretty silent. Not one word of Harry was being said. I guess Anne was pretty used to this, but a sad pained expression filled her face at the remembrance of her confused son who seemed jolly a couple days ago.

Marcel was trapped to my shoulder, carrying his broken lens in one hand, placing it gently on his lap. Small sniffles were being heard from Marcel, small painful cries to which I caressed his cheek gently, taking in the awkward.

~

You could hear the door slam loudly from upstairs. The door hinges cackling in an echoing sound, startling me with a beating heart in the chest. It was currently seven in the evening, Anne locked in her room, and Marcel under he covers, laying lifelessly. I decided to keep him company,which was all I could do, since here was nothing much. His thumb was placed inside his mouth like a cocoon, letting out small weepy sounds with the sound of his cute snores.