My Boyfriends Brother (Larry/Larcel)-M-Preg

Prologue

~Marcel Styles POV~

" Your older brother Harry is coming to town." My mum mentions in an excretion sigh. That was the only sentence that I ever prayed to ever not be said. That sentence would ruin my whole life, that sentence would ruin myself, that sentence would ruin everything! My jaw dropped to the ground, holding in a breath that would soon come.

" I-I.....why mum?" I sigh looking at her seriously confused in the eye with my forehead scrunched up in confusion towards this repulsive subject. " We haven't seen him in a while.." she sighs rummaging her fingers through her long brown hair. " That's not an explanation," I mumble shutting my eyes tightly for a second before opening them up again.

" I know you hate him honey for leaving us, but it's time to let go of the past and focus your brotherly relationship with him," she replies forcing a smile to her lips. " And what does Robin have to say to this," I respond ignoring her other cooment. " Well, we talked and he doesn't seem very happy," she explains. " Of coarse not, he left right after you and Den got a divorce," I murmer.

Sadness washes up her face when I tell her about the divorce, and I instantly regret my words about my bilogical father. " I-I'm sorry mum, I didn't mean to bring up a sad topic," I apologise hoping that she'd accept my apology. " Oh Marcel, don't take the blame, it wasn't your fault," she cooes wrapping me in for a sad and long hug.

" Sorry," I apologise mufflng my sobs into her wet chest. " Please don't cry, everythings going to be alright love," she mumbles running her long slim fingers through my gelled hair. " Mum, not to ruin the moment, but your ruining my hair," I complain. She chuckles lightly and pulls back with a small smile on her face. " Sorry, I'm just-" " Your used to Harry's curls," I mumble remembering his curls and my straight gelled hair since I didn't have curls.

" Honey, don't make it harder than it seems. Harry's coming back and Gemma is staying here from Uni for a while," she forces a smile. " Yeah...I know," I smile at the thought of my beautiful sister who visited almost every weekend as soon as she could.

A sudden beep came from the front yard, likely to be sweet and caring jock boyfriends, Louis who had the music blasted. " Of coarse," my mum chuckles at the sound of roaring music from outside. "You have a good day Marcel. Your brother Harry will be coming to pick you up." She yells forcing a smile through her gritted clenched teeth. " But doesn't he go to school too?" I ask raising my eyebrow in confusion.

" He's skipping today honey, remember he's coming from London....it's a two hour drive and I'm sure he's pretty tired with his usual daily stuff," she replies. " You should really get going Marcel."

" Okay....bye mum," I mumble pecking her cheek one last time before exiting the doorway to Louis' Black Mini Ford. Jumping into the door seat, I shake my hands clamping them together to keep warmth since the weather outside was pure shitty and freezing.

" Hey babe," I mumble cheekily pressing my purple shivering lips to Louis' who had flushed white cheeks that were barely visible. " Hey!" He squeaked turning the heater higher so that the both of us wouldn't deal with sicknesses in the future. " How have you been?" He answered grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers like a perfect roll. " Good until I heard shitty news from my mum," I mumble using my other hand to clutch the door, it showing my perfect white knuckles. "Do you wanna tell me Marcy?" He asks worry and concern building him up. " Yeah....it's not that important anyways," I answer. He nods his head making sure to understand every word I was going to say. " Anyways, I never told you about my older brother Harry," I mumble not looking into his confused and light blue eyes. " W-what? Jeeves Marcel....what the actual fuck!" He breathed letting our fingers slip and burying his face into the wheel not caring about how late we'd be on our way to school. " I'm sorry Lou," I mumble, my lips are quivered and I am trying really hard to not cry.

" You have a fucking brother who I had no idea of!" He shouts scrunching his eyebrows with his blue eyes shivered in agitated anger. My hands balled into fist and anger clenched through my veins. " And why would you give an actual fuck....why would you care!" I shout pricking my glasses higher to my nose. His tone and face softens at my reply. " Because we tell each other everything Marcel....and it's not fair," she squeaks wiping down his not knowing tears. " Oh!" I mumble feeling sadness for the quivered confused boy. " When is he coming?" He mumbles. " He's actually picking me up from school today and he'll be attending school," I utter not daring to move an inch.

" So I guess I'll be meatiness him?" He questions. " If you want," I answer. I really didn't want my LouBear to meet Harry. But then I'd be selfish, I mean what kind of boyfriend doesn't introduce his brother after a year and two months of dating. He problem was, Harry was always known as the bi flirt who could get anyone he ever wanted. His smirk, curly brown hair, green vibrant eyes, no glasses, fine sexy jeans that I'd try once but beat the shitty air out of me, and his smile. It was all I wanted. Compared to him I was a nerd with big glasses, brown eyes, a terrible sense of styles, and a gay fuss. I have no idea how in the world Louis could have ever fallen in love with someone like me.

As if reading my mind, Louis mentions, " Your brother will not tear our relationship apart Marcel, I love you to much to let you go like that. Your my everything, my world, shit...your he reason why I'm still here with oxygen. I'd be half a heart without you(see what I did there;) Marcy. Your brother, Harry, will not tear us apart." Louis utters kissing my palm with his beautiful pink lips. They stayed on my skin for quite a while, me with flushed punk cheeks, still purple from the cold, and butterfly tingles in my stomach. I nod my head, relishing the feeling of his warm puckering lips on my skin.

" We'd better get going before Liam kills us," Louis chuckles massaging my fingers. I nodded my head, still feeling the electric reaction of our fingers touching.

But Louis didn't know that he's be falling for Harry....forgetting about Marcel....just the brown curls, green eyes, and sexy smirk from Harry.