Chapter 9

REMEMBER VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPLOADS GUYS I KNO U CAN DO IT.

********

I awoke with a start, as a sharp pain hit me in the ribs. My eye's flew open everything was a bit blurry, after they adjusted to the mid morning, I saw Chad standing there, looking angrily at me, holding the blue chain.

"It's time to go." He stated simply.

I growled, and turned around it was at least 4:30am. Rolling over, I ignored him, trying to get back to sleep.

There was a tugging feeling before I stood straight up in shock as the collar and leash started burning and shocking me. I cried with a loud feline yelp. Making my vision blur once more.

"Get a move on it." He growled. Pulling once again. I yelped as it shocked me once more, then I decided that I should follow him. He'd probably do something worse to me if I didn't follow him.

Getting to my feet gently so to not pull against the leash, I sluggishly started walking behind him. My stomach rumbled, which I didn't seem to notice, but Chad did.

"Hungry? What do you want to eat?" He asked.

I frowned inwardly, that was a stupid question, there was no proper food around here but animals.

He snorted in disgust as he read my thoughts, after remembering taking down the little wild pigs. It was better then starving.

'Hey it's not my fault, you made me into this creature.' I Stated back. He sighed, and continued walking. Hours passed, and we were getting closer to the house. That at least is what Chad had said.

I growled irritated. This was wrong I was being treated like a actual animal. Well in ways I was a animal, but still human.My stomach was eating itself, I swore it was.

A little shack started to appear through the tree's, I halted my step as I looked over at the strange looking building. The collar shocked me, making me yelp and hurry in my step.

Chad opened the door, pulling me inside.

He kept the chain on me, and tied the end he was holding on to the wall where a strong hook sat.

I laid down feeling hungry and exhausted.

He walked to a big fridge, puling out some leftover macaroni I'm assuming, and some raw steaks. My stomach growled at the site.

He tossed one to me, and I jumped for it. Gha, stupid animal instinct. Ew this is so gross to be eating raw.

He walked outside while I ate, and after at least twenty minutes he came back with three delicious steaks that were fully cooked.

He grabbed a plate and set some macaroni and steak on it before handing it to me. I ate greedily, ready to kill anyone who came towards my meal, feeling like a dog as I did so, but it's not like I can just use my hands or anything.

After I was finished I sat and waited for whatever to happen next. He finished slowly. After taking my plate and his own, and put them in the sink. He walked over to me.

"I have something to show you. Follow me." With the snap of his fingers the chain disappeared. I thought about running but I was still to weak, to even try.

"Good decision." Chad said with his eyebrows raised. I growled menacingly at him.

Leading the way, to another room, which was surprising because the outside of this building is so small it was a bit bigger then a outhouse.

'How is this place so big?' I asked. He shrugged.

"Magic." He said in a bored tone.

I rolled my eye's that was too simple.

There was a curtain on the door, he pulled it back for me to walk through first, at first I was a little sceptical, but what I saw shocked me where I stood.

It was me, in a beautiful glass case, almost like Snow White's. Without the flowers, but with a beautiful sparkling cushioning. It glowed, and I was awe struck. Taking a step forward,  I was cautious at this person laying still.

Chad stayed by the door watching curiously.

When I made it to the glass, I felt sick and a bit dazed at the site in front of me.

This person did not look like me, she wore a beautiful dress, that hugged her body beautifully, the only problem though was that the dress was caked in blood, all in different spots.

Her face had scars and deep cuts, there was gashes all over the empty body. If I could cry I would, this site was sickening and horrible. This was...

ME.

"I'm trying to heal your body, that way I can give it back to you to return to. That way you can be your human self, and act as my assistant." Chad came up behind me.

I didn't like the sound of being a assistant, especially for Chad. He was cruel and heartless.

"Lets take a night in." He said stretching and patting his hand on my head. This was seriously going to get him with only one hand. Tempting to bite or not.

He turned and I followed, I felt like a lost puppy having to do everything he wanted done, it was awful.

A bed of blankets, and I mean a lot of blankets were piled along the floor, great just what I needed, at least it was better then the wet soggy ground or this dirty floor. Though, I was still wet and muddy but he didn't seem to care.

Laying down I fell fast asleep.

***

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

I LUV COMMENTS

MCK.<3