Chapter 3

So much pain, the brightness was disappearing as I was sucked back into the darkness.

"NO." I screamed, take me back. I don't want to go back to that darkness and get lost.

The pain was coming back, so were my senses. So much pain, I wanted to scream, but I ground my teeth together. My numb feeling that had disappeared after I thought I was dead. Returned.

A weak thumping touched my heart. Wait that was my heart. I swore I saw a man, I don't know if he saw me staring at him, but he was there. I've never seen him before but he was staring randomly towards me.

Why wasn't he helping me? Couldn't he see me awake?

"Please help me." I begged. Kill me, I wouldn't care less. End my misery. The pain was too much. I felt like I was in air, floating, but the pain was still there.

Thats all there was. PAIN.

If I could scream I would, but nothing could do, a small groan escaped my lips.

That was all I could do. Something ran through me, it felt good, again I was going numb. Sleep took over. Maybe this was the last time on Earth, hopefully as stupid as that sounds. But if you know what I was going through you'd wish the same thing.

Then again, blackness. Once again.

*******************************************

I groaned, my body ached all over. Plus I felt different.

Opening my eyes, at first everything was bleary, but it all went into focus. I tried to stand up but I fell back down.

The room I was in looked really old. I frowned, where am I? Aren't I dead? If I was dead then I shouldn't be feeling pain anymore. And shouldn't it be bright and cloudy? That's my definition of heaven.

I gasped, only it came as a low quiet growl. I frowned confused. Did I just growl? No that's all in my head.

Maybe I was in hell. But what did I do to earn this? I just went to parties. I didn't even lose my virginity. Well only from those crooks that raped me, but I'm not including those freaks.

I tried to stand up again, with the same results, landing in some blankets. What the hell? I felt like jello, all wobbly.

I stared around the room, it was very old fashioned, and there was a musty smell. It looked like a place out of a medieval movie. The walls were old and shacky, made out of rottening wood.The floor was stone with a bear rug. A old couch sat in the middle of the room. A bunch of shelves lay around in different corners of the room. Filled with plenty of books.

There was a table with a bunch of glasses filled with liquids, that were many colorful substances in them.

Something moved on the couch. I jumped at the small movement when I realized that there were a pair of feet sticking out on the arm, with a blanket bearly covering them.

A low growl escaped my lips.

The person shot up, off the couch and were standing up. It was a man, maybe in his twentys. He had light brown hair, that was really shaggy, and unkept. He looked strong, his muscles were covered by a dark long robe. But I knew they were there.

But it was his eye's that caught my attention. They were a beautiful silver. I stared back, not being able to look away.

He stared at me in confusion, then it dawned on him.

"Where am I?" I tried asking but it came as another growl. What the hell? Why did I keep growling?

"Ah, beautiful, your fianlly awake." He said in a hard tone.

I gulped. I wanted to scream at myself. I wasn't dead, how am I alive? I swore I was dead.

It was so much better that way, it FELT so much better that way.

"Confused? Get used to it, it's going to be hard to explain this to you." He spoke.

I was more confused at his words, Oh ya buddy, I'm confused because you won't tell me where the hell I am.

"Just relax and I'll tell you, you look like your going to claw me to death." He said smirking thats exactly what I wanted to do. Wait why? And what did he mean he said it looked like I was going to claw him?

Please tell me this is a dream. Please. I begged. He shook his head. "No, this is not a dream, darling. I saved you from dying...well you were dead but I brought you back." He said, I stared shocked at him, how'd he know what I was thinking? So many confusing unanswered questions."I'll explain everything in the morning but I'm really tired." He said coming near me. I cringed away from him.

He smiled at this.

I was able to move a bit on the bed I was on, but something kept sticking to my fingers. I looked down to see white paws with giant nails, that led up to orange paws. I stared boggled eyed at them.

A hand touched me, and I immeaditly fell asleep.

So much darkness.

888888888 

Okay there's third I would make it long but I can't its too hard to write fast while trying to remember what u had planned out but PLLLLLZZZZZZZZZ

VOTE 

COMMENT 

AND BECME MY^ FAN 

THX  

MCK> <3