Chapter 5

I ran, my running becoming easier, my breathing was normal, which was odd because I was running at full blast, everything flying past me, if it weren't for this strange mind I had possessed with a different me in it, I would have past out dizzy.

Birds fluttered up ahead as I scared them, there were so many blurring colours, I wanted to stop and identify them, fasinated by it all.

I knew I couldn't, he was chasing me. He was going to be mad, even I could see that the first second I saw him.

He was a evil man, I didn't want to stick around to know what he did or what he had planned for me. He was easily that type of man who wanted control, and not run into the unknown without him understanding.

I brushed past the foliage with ease, bursting threw it, not even a scratch was on me. I was extremely amazed. I had to give the wizard credit. This was amazing, and a whole new part of me, I could like. It was a part of me.

It was a stronger me, the wonderful feeling of the wind through my fur, and not get tired once. I sighed, slowly stopping, making sure that he wasn't following me.

Looking around, there was tree's all around. Types I had never seen, they were giant, and beautiful, flowers and fruits were also in hiding above, I stared in awe, as birds and strange animals ran around, at the sight of me they would run.

There was a snap behind me, I twirled around so fast and landed in a defensive posture.

It was Chad.

A low growl threatened to escape. 'Get away from me.' I said, the hair on my entire body stood on end. It felt so strange, everything was so much more different then what it had been just hours, or even days when I was once human.

He tsked, walking closer to me. 'I'll kill you, don't come near me.' I growled again. Where did this bravery come from?

"You couldn't hurt me if you wanted to." He said taking another step forward, holding his hand out towards me. I snapped at it. Really sounding like a wild animal.

The drool dripped from my mouth as my mouth showed it's sharpened teeth. It was like I was here, and at the same time, possessed. Limited to my actions as another part of me was helping me out. A part I didn't know about.

His hand touched my head, and I was ready to snap it off.

It never happened, what did though was the loud roar that came from some where in the forest. Birds flew every where, to anywhere. The ground shook, and Chad went flying backwards flinging him into a tree. He dropped unconscious.

 I stood there shocked. That was me.

I made that threatening roar, and it shook the ground...and knocked him into a tree unconscious. I smirked a genuine, animal smirk. It looked more like I was showing my teeth at something and ready to tear it to shreds.

He said I couldn't hurt him, if that didn't hurt, then what would? Because it sure the hell did knock him right out.I started running again, not stopping for another glance. I was surprised he had caught up that fast. Strange he is.

It felt like minutes running when it was really seconds. The sun was going down, and my stomach was growling.

What was I suppose to eat? I looked around, there was nothing really around. I came to the conclusion that I was in a type of jungle, anything could be poisonous. From animals to plants and fruits, I knew nothing about a jungle, only some creatures that may be poisonous and some edible fruits, but the problem was, that I didn't know where to get them, or if my body would allow me to eat it.

There was a small pond full of water. It looked comforting, walking up to it, I took a few sips, lapping at the water, it didn't taste so bad.

I stopped when I noticed something moving closer to the shore, where I was, it was logged shaped, and kind of funny looking. There was a glowing eye to it. Backing up I watched as it slowed as it got closer to where I was. Confused, I took a step closer.

I didn't know much about jungles and what were in them, but I sure was scared as soon as the thing leaped forward missing me, as I naturally jumped back with ease, swatting ym large paws at it.

The reptile looked at me, staggering out of the water rather fast approaching me, I turned on my heels and ran away from the crocodile. That was something I would have to watch if I wanted to find humanity around here.

My stomach growled loudly. A scent filled the air, it was a funny smell, but it was delicious at the same time.

I followed it to the source. There in a small clearing away from me was a small group of pigs with tusks. They were digging in the ground, destroying everything.

At that moment I wanted to tear them apart , each one of them and gorge within their warm bodies.

But in the back of me I didn't, the new part of me which I am guessing is the tiger spirit letting out was a lot stronger, and lunged forward on the fattest pig there, it was almost my size.

It squealed trying to throw me off, rolling and hitting its back against a tree, the other pigs had scrambled. The squeals filled the night air sounding like trapped animals, or even like stepping on a mouse.

The tusks of the wild boar trying to hit me as it tried turning it's head back o where I sat with my giant claws in it's sides.

I didn't want to let the animal suffer, I ended up cutting open it's neck, and finally, I felt the tiger take over, feasting on the body.

As gross as it is to say it was very good. And filled me right up.

After I finished with the left over corpse, I licked my lips, and paws clean, before walking a bit more into the night. Listening to the sound of the monkeys call to each other, and then go quiet for sleep. The odd bird calling out in the night, the nights air was filled with the sounds of bugs buzzing and chirps of birds and some other types of wild animals.

I wasn't afraid, I felt strong and powerful. Invincible even!

As it got darker, I wasn't sure where to sleep, I looked for a safe spot, hoping no reptiles would come around or unwanted creatures.

I found a shaggy tree, and settled under it, finding a bunch of huge leaves and vines, using my mouth I pulled them into a leafy bed and settled into it, curling into a ball. Sleep taking over me, I was tired from all the fright and excitement. Maybe something good will come out of this.

I hope. I've been through a lot already.

I deserve a good happy start to this new life, and a happy ending.

VOTE COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT

BECOME A FAN 

MCK.<3