Chapter 22

I hadn't ran into any trouble since I dropped Tyler and ran for the hills from him. That was nearly two weeks ago, so this showed he wasn't chasing me, and if he was he made it quite clear that he wasn't going to interfere with me at the moment.

He's lucky I decided to even save his sorry ass from the hunters.

I growled in annoyance thinking back to when he bit me through anger. Slashing my paw at the nearest tree that was on my right I hit a small trunk and the small 8 foot tree toppled down to the ground with a large thump. I had been doing this lately, grumbling and talking to myself lately that each time I made myself angry over it and took it oput on the nearest thing. Usually trees, rocks, and....a few wild animals that were about.

That didn't turn out to well for them, I started to regret what I had did to them but it was always easily forgotten. I was a animal, a predator to others.

I sat down on my haunches, looking around before I started licking my paw and rubbing my head, a frequent habit I had picked up. Slightly disturbing but it didn't bug me to much. The sun was shining at its highest peek. Making it the most hottest time. The trees were starting to lose their green color and turn to a orange-yellow as autumn approached. It was quite a beautiful sight to me, one I had been neglected so much of. I was nearing my home town, getting closer, I seen a few signs that read where I needed to be. My skin was tingling as I knew I didn't have to go much further.

Laying down on the soft leafy ground from the fresh fallen leaves I rested my head for a bit before falling asleep. Waking up to the sound of squirrels playing in the trees together, bouncing the branch they were that shook leaves down towards me. Yawning I stretched out and climbed up a tree to the highest spot that would hold all my body weight. Looking out to the tree covered tops I seen a few buildings in the distance. 

About a 45 minute walk from where I am. Jumping down I landed on my feet easily and started my walk as I got closer and closer. The sund had died long ago, and the air had gotten cooler then usual. The first signs of the city appeared to me as I heard people talking and dogs barking in the distance. Everying was so familiar. My heart ached at what I had been missing out on as I seen pumkins start to line doorways, and some halloween decoration. 

The roads were vacant of any life other then a few stray cats that were fighting over something non important. As soon as they seen me they took off in different directions. I walked towards my old neighbourhood looking at everything that had changed since the last time I had walked down it to go home. 

Home. A place where I'm supposed to feel safe, and yet I was still taken from it all as I had reached the deck to the door before I was grabbed.

A small whine crawled from my throat as I thought about that terrible night. Because of that night I was this way. Fighting constantly with my life and with others. Running from everything I ever knew and now I was returning to it. Returning for what I wanted so dearly.

Revenge.

The wind picked up as I crept through the darkness of the quiet street that was once my neighbourhood. I neared my house, and seen lights on. My parents car was in the driveway. A gust of wind blew around the area. Making a involantary shiver cross over me as a torn, crumpled paper rolled towards me. I stepped on it, holding it agaginst the wind as I stared down at the picture before me. My blonde hair shown brightly in the picture as it was the last picture I had taken a day before I was kidnapped. 

'Missing' was standing out on the top of the page in bold lettering, my lip trembled, I bit down on it to stop myself from getting to emotional. This was me. They had been looking for me. A nother strange whine came from my throat as I let the paper go and watch it flutter around the area. That's when I noticed the missing signs on all the trees and lamp posts. Continuing my walk I neared my house as I started up the small path that I had once been dragged off of. 

Carried by five men, five men who had hurt me in more ways then one. I stepped onto the deck, the boards creaking underneath me as I neared the window that was lit up. I heard a tv and looked inside, seeing my father with his greying hair sitting in front of the tv. It looked like he had lost some hair, and maybe even some weight, but what stood out to me the most was my mother walking into the room on the phone, talking in a tired voice to someone. Her hair was a crazy blonde mess thrown back in a bun with black bags under eyes, showing me how much stress and sleep she had.

" Any sign of her yet?' My mother asked in a tired voice. Her eyes welled up with tears as I heard the faint voice say 'no', my hearing was trying to pick up on their converstaion but it was getting interference from the tv my dad was watching. 

Missing posters were strewn across the floor, and table. I watched silently as my mother picked one up and stared at it. 

Then she said her goodbyes and hung up. 

"Any sign of her yet honey?" But my mother nerver answered she broke down on the floor in tears as my father got up quickly and hugged her, trying to sooth her. 

'NOthing, only the bllood sample they had found was confirmed hers, she's been missing for so long Mike, what if she is dead? What do I do without my daughter?" My mom bawled as I watched my dad hug her and whisper comforting things. I felt my heart tear at the scene, little did they know I was standing right here. Watching this painful scene. 

I felt my eyes water, and the tears rolled over. Sinkingi nto my fur as I turned my back on the house and walked down the steps. Ducking in the garden when a car drove by. The neighbourhood wasa very quiet one, it alwas was. That's how I wasn ever spotted when I was taken.

It was like a video playing in my mind as I watched myself like it was actually happening ass I was dragged away and trying to scream. Kneeing the guy and making my escape, yelling to the world to help me. But no one heard me, no one came.

I was just another lost person in the world, the case would be given up and closed off ujntil more evidence was found about me. But I knew they wouldn't find much of anything. 

They'll never find me.

*************************

IVE UPDATED XD

CONSIDERING I SPENT MY TIME IN THE HOSPITAL LAST NIGHT IO ENDED UP PULLING MY LIGAMENTS IN MY BAD FOOT WHICH I HAD ALREADY PREVIOUSLY TORN ON THE OTHER SIDE OF MY ANKLE, AND I FOUND ITS ALSO SPRAINED.

SO VOTE

COMMENT

I DIDN'T GET ANY COMMENTS LAST TIME :(

I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS

MCK.<3