Chapter 14

Days had passed, I had yet to find civilization, I was getting lonely and bored, only stopping when I needed to and searching my surroundings, making sure I didn't run into any hunters, I pretty much avoided all animals, afraid to get bitten or something because there were a lot of poisnous creatures here in a jungle and I didn't know much a bout a jungle. I had came across a human civilization, well it seemed to be trappers, but I was good and safe, I had climbed up into a tree watching to make my move around them, I even managed to steal some cooked chicken which brought wonders to my mouth.

In total it had been six days, almost a week as I had been running to find a way out of this jungle, but it was to big and I'm sure I had been running in circles, I was a killer, anything edible live or dead I couldn't help but attack and eat, I had no reasoning over my animal side.

At least I wasn't starving for the time being and finding comfort in the jungle.

Stopping at smal shallow stream I lapped up some water then stepped into the cool waters, rinsing my paws and rolling into the water to wash my coat as mud covered it, with a little bit of blood from my kills, it had been awhile since I had gotten a chance to clean myself up.

I probably looked like a rabid tiger, on steroids.

A strong feeling of being watched over took my mind as I froze and listened, the slightest sound of a heart beat could be heard from afar, growling in warning the scent touched my nose finally. Human.

The area was then covered in hollering as people jumped from the tree's and around me, wearing almost next to nothing as they pointed their spears towards me all the while jumping and chanting. I hissed and swatted at the sticks they held and crouched down low to the ground, avoiding being prodded at.

The dark skin man were painted in colors, some smelt of berries and others leaves, tribes men. I must have wondered off into their tribe area, into hunting grounds, and I was being hunted. Someone poked me in the stomach and I reeled back onto my two back legs while swiping the stick out of his hand roaring at them.

They all jumped back, I peered above me to see a tree branch snaked out over are heads, where some of the tribe men had jumped off and ambushed me, I was to caught up in washing myself I let my gaurd down.

Launching up into the air I extended my claws and gripped onto the branch, hanging onto it as I tried getting my two back legs to get up with the rest of my body.

Driplets of blood rolled down my legs as I was struck with sticks, but never getting pierced with one. Finally crawling up properly onto the branch I shrunk towards the tree trunk,covering my back area from on coming spears as I stared at them with hate. A few men started to crawl up the tree trying to run me out but I only climbed higher till the tree became more weak. My growls and roars never seized to stop. I didn't know what to do in this situation, I was stuck by at least twelve people with spears aiming for my death.

My eye's pleaded them to stop but nothing caught their attention other then their hunger, it must be weird to see a tiger out here in the rainforest, because there wasn't many in the world anymore, and tigers were'nt generally found out here to far.

Deciding to do what I could, even if it was suicide I jumped out of the tree and towards teh closes one, only gripping onto the bark of the ree and sliding down as my nails dug deep into the tree's bark, I dropped to the ground staring at the huters who were advancing on me, taking off at a amazing speed that should keep them off my tail for now.

One problem with my plan was that I was to distracted on running away I ended up coming into a clearing with small huts and skins hanging every where, little children began screaming and running to the women for aid as they aught site of me, wile the men grabbed themselves spears and chased me around the camp.